1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm here too!

Discussion in 'Welcomes, Introductions, and Goodbyes' started by JoeBiceps, Oct 12, 2017.

1. JoeBiceps

JoeBiceps Dweller

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Heyo,

Just posting this to say I'm back and I'm stoked to see this is actually happening, i never thought i would taste even the likes of a game like FoM again. This is the definition of a dedicated community good job guys :D

Also, if I had beef with anyone back in the FoM days, it's safe to say I'm a changed man. So when this gets rolling it would be cool not to continue old beef... :) I have matured, my balls have dropped and my arms are FUCKING HUGE!!!

Ps if you don't know who I am, ignore the previous paragraph

Pps I must also not forget a shout out to cadonez for putting this project on my map!

Thanks.

Rob Sharp
    Godfrey de payens
    Joe biceps
    Elijah blue

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Necidious

Necidious Community Manager
    Staff Member Management

Ratings:
    +175 / 12
    Hi!

Thank you for your kind words. We're hellbent getting this off the ground as soon as possible! Enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
  3. JoeBiceps

JoeBiceps Dweller

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I wish I had skills I could donate to the cause, but unless you need electric motors/generators installed, or a house wired, I'm useless hahaha

4. Safwan

Safwan Helpful Citizen

Ratings:
    +202 / 16
    Welcome back Joe

5. HolyBejebus

HolyBejebus Dweller
    Donator Alpha Tester

Ratings:
    +11 / 3
    It was fun playing with you back when FoM was around bro. Look forward to seeing you!

6. JoeBiceps

JoeBiceps Dweller

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    What was your ig name?

7. HolyBejebus

HolyBejebus Dweller
    Donator Alpha Tester

Ratings:
    +11 / 3
    It is kind of funny, but I dont remember. It was a generic name I got from some generator. my last name was Hamilton. Haha. I was in CMG and I was a big whore. i just remember talking to you occasionally.

edit:

also I was a massive tool. it is a shame i forgot my name (and i played off and on for years), but i was always in corps. ec/cmg/vortex inc. cmg was my home, but tbh it was only because vortex never had enough people. also i always roleplayed. I'm a big nerd

8. TheJoker

TheJoker Taxpayer
    Donator Alpha Tester

Ratings:
    +23 / 0
    Welcome joe!

9. Hard Hat Harry

Hard Hat Harry Dilettante
    Donator Alpha Tester

Ratings:
    +121 / 19
    welcome back. I look forward to ganking alongside you.

10. KnivesAldren

KnivesAldren Developer
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Welcome back to the community! Needless to say, we're pretty excited about MR too. Glad to have you with us!

11. BioXide

BioXide Founder
    Staff Member Lead Developer Management

Ratings:
    +205 / 13
    Woah welcome back mate!

Agreed, this wouldn't be possible without the amazing community, all of us coming together to work and bringing this to life, so we can all experience the joy we did years ago.

Personally I can't wait to actually play the game lol, any beef I had with people before will continue within rp bounds, can't wait to half clip people and shit talk them all the way to cloning on my regular character, haha.