Another Day, Just Like The Others

Welcome to the Mankind Reborn community :)

Be apart of something great, join today!

David Ord

Data Sprite

Character Name
David Ord

Faction
Civil Protection Commission
Take a seat David, the Inspector spoke with such haste. How long has it been since we last spoke? Two weeks sir, I replied. You know why you are in here? I nodded. The Inspector picks up the news paper on the desk. What happened? The suspect ran on foot, I gave chase. Did you radio it in? No sir, I had the situation under control. The
Inspector takes a sharp gaze at me. You call this under control? as he threw down the paper in front of me. I didnt flinch. The Inspector gets up from his chair and stands besides the window, fingers pressed down on the blinds, staring out, his right hand holding the point of his chin. I'll be gone next week, The Police Commissioner wants me to retire, but im not ready. The blinds snap close and he turns back at me. And your suspect? Dead, sir. How much did he know? Alot, he was one of the main men. Well then, the Inspector picks up his hat and walks towards the door, lets go find out how good this cloning technology really is.

Last edited:

David Ord

Data Sprite

Character Name
David Ord

Faction
Part 2

The Trail Heats Up

Citizen number 438, Fuck, David lets out a deep sigh as he gets back to his feet, The neon lights shine brightly against the backdrop of the Union City night. Police sirens whaling in the distance. This is an active crime scene, bellows Inspector Dawes to his accompanying officers, his name badge catching a glimpse of the moonlit sky. A police cruiser comes to a stop and Superintendent Carter steps out of the vehicle, should I bend over now? snidely remarks David as the Superintendent approaches him. Don't count yourself so lucky Enforcer, Carter replies. She kneels down next to the body and examines the scene, Yakuza? The triads have been making moves on their turf, six dead in the last month, the families are unifying their resources and are in the midst of hiring more street muscle. And these markings—what do you make of them? David kneels down, This is different, I haven't seen these markings or symbol before. Get homicide down here, we need to work around the clock to stop these killings before it turns into a full-fledged street war. It's already begun, and it's about to get a whole lot worse, comments David as he looks down at the body. One more thing, they both rise to their feet. Internal wants to have a word with you regarding the PR mess you caused last week. Report at 9am tomorrow morning, and this time bring a jar of vaseline Carter says with a wry smile, You're gonna need it. With that final remark Carter walks back to her police cruiser, steps back inside and drives off into the night. I can't get a break, David turns his head to see a foreign coin slightly catching the neon lighting on the ground. Inscribed into it are the letters T.S.

Last edited:

David Ord

Data Sprite

Character Name
David Ord

Faction
Part 3

The Streets Fall Silent

David slams Rico up against the wall, go hassle someone else pig, David begins turning out his pockets, I bet this gets your rocks off Rico says with a smurked smile, I bet your dick dont work neither! Your sister doesn't complain retorts David as he holds up a coin with the identical initials T.S. found on the coin at the homicide crime scene. Whats this for? Rats dont last long around here, you've seen that. Is that what happened to citizen 438, he talked? Like i said, rats don't last long. Do you take me for one? just so happens you have a arrest warrant, waking up alive each day will be least of your problems where your going. Fuck you exclaims Rico before being hit hard over the head with a baton and losing consciousness. Progress David mutters as he trudges off..