Games Discussion

Welcome to the Mankind Reborn community :)

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jade Star

Data Sprite
Faction
Avalon Enterprises
So like lets talk about some vidya gaymes, I know you guys are stuck in your old ways of playing your old grandpa games and can't relate much to us young hip kids and our Pokemans but in any case what games are you either playing, looking forward to or just have some words about.

I'm playing Final Fantasy 14, it's fun, it's something to play for now, also just got done with FF:Crisis Core Reunion amazing game 10/10 definitely worth a play through before FF7Remake Pt2 comes out. I have a switch for Pokemon games, Arceus, Scarlet/Violet. I was really hoping they were going to release the old red/blue but no...they didn't or at-least no news of it yet.

Looking forward to Baldur's Gate 3, Pokemon Scarlet/Violet DLC and Silent Hill 2 remake.

When it comes to Diablo IV I've decided to skip it, it's just to much greed, great it's not going pay to win but it's going to have every physiological manipulation tactic that their team of psychologists can come up with. So yeah that's my thoughts.

Necidious

Far Frontier Studios
Head of Community
Mankind Reborn Staff

Character Name
Gianni Liebhart

Faction
Terran Defense Corps
Hell Let Loose. I'd like me some PTSD.

Beer Baron

Data Sprite
Diablo IV, previous to that Resident Evil 4 Remake and Age of Empires 2 DE.

I bought Hogwarts and I dumped it after a few hours. I am looking forward to Elden Ring DLC.

Mr HpE

Data Sprite
Faction
Guns of the Conclave
Hey. Im a grumpy old man that likes my pokemons.

Fowl

Data Sprite

Character Name
Fowl

Faction
Guns of the Conclave

Arson

Data Sprite
I've been chilling on Runescape, Battlefield V, and Company of Heroes myself.

Xilvius

Data Sprite

Character Name
Xilvius

Faction
Guns of the Conclave
Rage playing front mission 3 on psx emu since remake is only coming out for switch. Front mission 1st remake is meh. Wake me up when snake eater port is done. Until then I'll continue an ongoing game of Diskind Reborn.

Last edited: