Administrative abilities

John White

Dilettante

Supporting Donator
Jul 23, 2018
Avalon Enterprises
Service Points: 0
We were writing up a faction message when my partner pointed out how it usually becomes "just a like ally/enemy/kos status list and maybe a quick blurb about upcoming event or promotions" "so don't get too attached "
So if there was an effective space for all those things, they wouldn't take up faction message.
So to suggestions:
Info Board
An extra tab where HC can post relevant information. It should the first thing to popup when a player logs in.

Micromanagement
Ability to send mass messages to specific ranks (one or more) and/or departments. Ability to set up faction missions/dirrectives with their own reward to specific ranks/departments.

Any other suggestions?

puscrusher

Dweller

Apr 15, 2019
Oda Zaibatsu
yeah thats cool, i think the point of faction is to bid on licenses to provide a service to its members and/or the other factions. global chat box or faction mail is a service, maybe the faction have to spend money to bid on the few communication centers to have their info board and faction wide mails. Good money sink that scales with the game economy. (in game money of course lmao). without a communication center, the members of this faction simply wont have access to faction chat, and will have to find each other and type in local lol.

Last edited:

Rian Felix

Citizen

Golden Donator
Alpha Tester
Apr 21, 2018
Ghent, Belgium
Civil Protection Commission
I mean, there will be the possibility to set factions as enemies, so that means KOS. For individual players there doesn't seem to be something ingame yet, but there's discord/teamspeak for that for now. Any player should be on one of those atleast once every time they play anyway

Scavy

Citizen

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Feb 1, 2019
Terran Defense Corps
Whatever makes it easier for new players to get involved and pulled into the system is a great idea though. We need to make as many in game ways to integrate people and not rely on outside things.

Rian Felix

Citizen

Golden Donator
Alpha Tester
Apr 21, 2018
Ghent, Belgium
Whatever makes it easier for new players to get involved and pulled into the system is a great idea though. We need to make as many in game ways to integrate people and not rely on outside things.
Yeh totally, i just meant "for now" there's disc and ts3

Qiuri

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
April 2019 Pre-Alpha Duel Champion
Mar 5, 2019
Perhaps give HC the ability to make custom "tutorial" popups for completely new players. explaining specific mechanics and customs for the faction they joined and where they can find all the info they need. This way you can also keep the faction message and perhaps the extra tab John suggested cleaner and won't have to clutter it with basic information

Reactions: Safwan and Egroeg

James Russell

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Oct 20, 2018
Terran Defense Corps
I'm a huge fan of the idea of HC tab, not everything can be discussed in faction forums and faction chat and all that. I know back in the day factions would have cells of "spies" usually R3 and below to gather intel during wartime and in general. Defiantly think some sort of private chat should be available other than discord or TS