Alicia Summers

Caliandra

Clone

Mar 3, 2018
Avalon Enterprises
Service Points: 0
Alicia Summers is a woman roughly in her mid to late forties. Miss Summers has a fiery craze in her eyes that most would say is nothing but pure bred determination. Bio-chemist, cyber-tech and an epidemiologist, Miss Summers takes her work quiet seriously, even to the point of threatening and even carrying on those threats to those who she believed deserves them. She leaves no stone unturned in her field of studies, even if it means at the cost of another life. If she can find something new, it was worth the death and life can continue and become a better place with no illnesses.

If one would look into Miss Summers background though, it seems her father was a part of North Star Mining while her mother was in the Civil Protection Commission. Summers herself seems to have chosen the path of the Avalon Enterprise to continue down her path of wanting to help mankind, even if that meant preventing illness and replacing someones pancreas. Her files show that both of her parents are no longer alive, her father having been a victim to a cave in and er mother having succumbed to an illness of her own.

Alicia was a part of Avalon Enterprise before her parents passing. Around the time her mother fell ill, she was never out of her labs, working away the nights and forcing her hands around overtime. It goes without saying that after failing caused her happiness to snap, being replaced by unrelenting determination and merciless studying. Her work is not technically unethical, as it is frowned upon. Obtaining practicing of self defense, as well as self studying as well...

The womans form changed, growing slightly more slender, and even the row of teeth hiding behind her lips becoming sharp. The eyes always seem dilated and alert... Her own arm was taken by herself to test cyberware that she had custom made! The woman has fallen mad, but does not stray away from her goal of being prepared for every illness that may cross her path..

Alicia Summers is a woman that is lankey and seventy-three inches (185 cm) tall. Her hair is thick, curly and a deep auburn. Her eyes were possibly the most inhuman thing about her, given they turned slit pupils with a yellow boarder around the iris. Fair skin complexion that shows signs of self intrusion of study and fighting. Her right arm was replaced by a bionic arm that has shifting plates, forming into different things that she deemed necessary. Satchels covered the scientist coat she wore, with hints of gaseous grenades that lines along the sash. Underneath the coat hid a large revolver that seemed loaded with energy cells...

Reactions: Jade Star

Necidious

Community Manager

Staff member
Management
Jun 1, 2017
Antwerp, BE
Oda Zaibatsu
Service Points: 2400
Interesting! I'm curious to know more about further developments!

Caliandra

Clone

Mar 3, 2018
Avalon Enterprises
Glad it got someones interest at least. As I learn more about the actual lore of each faction and the game as a whole it'll become more detailed.

BloodyNex

Taxpayer

Mar 7, 2018
No Faction
I hope you don't mind, but I worked in a quick mention of your character into my story. Nothing major, I'm just assuming there's a few whispers of how scary she is among the new recruits.

Caliandra

Clone

Mar 3, 2018
Avalon Enterprises
I hope you don't mind, but I worked in a quick mention of your character into my story. Nothing major, I'm just assuming there's a few whispers of how scary she is among the new recruits.
I don't mind at all, really. I'm not too sure how known she'd be amongst the Avalon Enterprise, or how will the story community will be but I could see it happening.

Caliandra

Clone

Mar 3, 2018
Avalon Enterprises
Alicia sits in her lab, a bionic arm that lays across the table. Brows furrowed as she thinks into that unsound mind and eyes burrowing into the carbon matrix composited arm. Her own metallic fingers drumming slowly on the table, the sounds mostly canceled out by the tools that weigh the table.

A growl escapes the slightly mutated woman after what seems like hours of thinking, "Damnit! I can't think of it, I know there's a way, I KNOW IT! I envisioned it last night, there /has/ to be a way!" She slams her own metallic arm on the table, tools shaking and echoing in her lab. There was a squeak from the glass aquarium, "No Julias! There is a way, I just don't know what..." There was silence for a few moment, "You're lucky I'm not hungry right now you rat bastard.." The woman slowly stands from her chair and wanders over to the aquarium. A rat with, a few more eyes than normal poked it head out from the canopy of it's hideout.

The woman bends her knees, gazing into the mutated rats prison from an equal level. A sharp smile creeps along her face, "You're never quiet, Julias. You're always trying to tell me something. Tell me.." She slowly leans it, pressing her face into the glass, eyes and the curl on her lips smiling, near literal ear to ear, "What's wrong, you're not scared are yoooou?" A second of a pause, "Mmm, no no no.. You don't smell of fear, you know not to be prey. Smart Julias.." She lets out a deep chuckle to herself. The door opens, and a new voice cracks into the room, "Doctor Summers."

The woman immediately stands, and looks over, "Didn't I say to call before you just barged in here!?"

The man seemed taken aback at Alicia's lash at him, "I-I'm sorry Doctor, but they said it was important. Just a message for a meeting to be happening in a few hours."

"And this couldn't have been slipped under the door.. Like, I, /asked/?!" The smile she held just a few moments ago cresting downwards an brows shaping along the fire she showed in her eyes.

"I-I'm sorry Doctor! I won't interrupt you next time!" He leaves, closing the door being him. A muffle voice, "Fuck that woman is nuts.."

Her brows still furrowed, as she slowly looks back towards her companion, "It's okay Julias.. He's gone, they'll never understand, no no no... All of them saying I'm not fit for this job." She chuckles to herself, "Let them live in their fantasy. Our studies will lead us to a future of enlightenment.. One without sickness and rotting minds." That devilish curl returning to her smile.

She paused for just a moment, face going blank for the moment. The smile of epiphany turning her face to an unsettling smile and happiness, "That's it..." She chuckles, "That's it!" She then returns to the table with the arm, picking up a stylus and heading to the projection board on her wall.