Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Aug 18, 2020
North Star
Mining
Service Points: 0
Hey Guys,
Really excited to see this forum up!

Wanted to check if any of the old CMG guys from P2P or OB2 are around? Would love to catch up!

Ranfre

Citizen

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Sep 15, 2018
Seattle
Avalon Enterprises
I was CMG once in the old school FoM. Haven't seen anyone old for a long time.

Last edited:

Tiolas

Dweller

Jan 26, 2018
Australia
Avalon Enterprises
For once I'm kicking myself for never exploring VI or CMG while FoM was in its prime ._.

aceofspades

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Aug 18, 2020
North Star
Mining
I was always a big fan of EC, they were like CMGs mortal enemy but we all liked each other and had a lot of fun killing each other. I really miss my main man Minor Threat. I also went by Market Terminal for p2p 1.

Jul 9, 2017
No Faction
I don't think I knew FoM at those stages yet (started playing in 2010-2011). But I was in CMG for quite a while, I believe the R7 was MaxMax at the time.

aceofspades

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Aug 18, 2020
North Star
Mining
I don't think I knew FoM at those stages yet (started playing in 2010-2011). But I was in CMG for quite a while, I believe the R7 was MaxMax at the time.
MaxMax was a good friend, he was one of my r6s, I was r7 in 2009 for p2p 2(or was it 2008?), I dipped out when I went to college in 2010.

After that I left CMG leadership to become a senator, then I rebelled against my party and went up in flames. Then I worked as a reporter, definitely had fun trying some new stuff after CMG.

I used to love hanging out at DMC and titan station and we always loved lowkey helping out BoS.

Wish I would have stayed active in 2010 and 2011.

Reactions: Wolf Blaze

Fowl

Clone

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Mar 5, 2018
Oda Zaibatsu
I'm wondering if TioPatinhas is around

Reactions: aceofspades

Spliffeye

Dweller

Jun 2, 2017
No Faction
I have been in CMG way way back at launch. Joined EC when they still wore black trenchcoats. Good old days 'sniff' . I miss talking Dutch with Mad Max.

Reactions: Banaroth

aceofspades

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Aug 18, 2020
North Star
Mining
Not sure but he disappeared soon after I was leading CMG not sure if he around when I left but I didn’t really come back for more than a few days after 06. Seems like a lot of people are coming back which is great. Might try and do some cool stuff like have business team building meetings since a lot of my employees work remote ((I’m in Miami which is still shut down and two of our employees got the bug luckily while they were remote and were both pretty asymptotic)).

Would love to bring the lore of old CMG and all of our classic friends from other factions like all the cool VI, LED, EC, BoS who we hung out with (and sometimes by that I mean did everything we could to kill eachother ^^)

Ranfre

Citizen

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Sep 15, 2018
Seattle
Avalon Enterprises
Hello. CMG for life.

Anybody still talk to Dave Christian(R7 2005)?
I haven't seen him since that version of the game died. Too bad, was a good R7 and I enjoyed the time ecoing together late at night both running alts and also gave me my first chance at HC. There was another HC named Seth something, I forget the last name but he was good too.

aceofspades

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Aug 18, 2020
North Star
Mining
Seth was my favorite nerdy economic guy. He was just as committed to standing in one place and mining as I was lol

Sep 1, 2020
No Faction
I haven't seen him since that version of the game died. Too bad, was a good R7 and I enjoyed the time ecoing together late at night both running alts and also gave me my first chance at HC. There was another HC named Seth something, I forget the last name but he was good too.
Dave Christian worked at another game company and I used to talk to him over there. I forgot what company it was.

I miss 2005 FoM. The rest felt like I was just sticking around hoping for it to go back to that.