Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 28, 2017
Reactions
67 1 0
Avalon
Enterprises
Service Points: 0
Anyone here going to be buying this/playing it? Not much coming out MMO wise this summer so I might pick it up and have a summer fling with it.

BÅĒTA

Taxpayer

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 17, 2017
Reactions
12 1 0
The Syndicate
I was thinking about it but heard a lot of shit about it so idk

Kuuwahi

Level Designer

Staff member
Feb 27, 2018
Union City Lower
Reactions
53 3 0
Followers of Eternity
It's a no from me.

It has 3 videos and 12 screenshots on steam and all of them are pre-rendered / No Gameplay... Just looks like a generic MMO.

Skiy

Dilettante

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 12, 2017
Reactions
81 0 0
The Syndicate
Service Points: 2
I might give it a go just to get my fix of trash mmos. Maybe it'll surprise me, who knows.

May 13, 2018
Reactions
0 0 0
Terran Defense Corps
It's a no from me.

It has 3 videos and 12 screenshots on steam and all of them are pre-rendered / No Gameplay... Just looks like a generic MMO.
Well, the main objective is to make a sucessor for FoM, not some futuristic "Fallout".

BÅĒTA

Taxpayer

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 17, 2017
Reactions
12 1 0
The Syndicate
Well, the main objective is to make a sucessor for FoM, not some futuristic "Fallout".
Huh? We’re talking about bless online a medieval/magic mmo not mankind reborn(on the futuristic fallout note tho desthclaws would be nice I like seeing the tears of nubs)

Hesphos

Helpful Citizen

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 6, 2017
Reactions
84 2 0
North Star Mining
When I was a kid I liked a lot of things from Asia.

My uncles car, our home VCR player, Pokemon and Dragonball Z.

However the astonishing speed they churn out generic MMO's is quite surreal. Gotta agree with our boy Kuu here.

It looks like yet another grinder, micro transaction filled weeb shit game. (I still have nightmares from Black Desert Online)

Synpse

Citizen

Contributor
Feb 13, 2018
Portugal
Reactions
26 1 0
The Syndicate
It looks like a poor-average MMO, I wouldn't pay for it. I prefer waiting for Star Citizen and Chronicles of Elyria.

Oct 5, 2017
Reactions
15 2 0
Guns of the Conclave
Yeah it looks way too generic. I was thinking on buying it but forget it, not spending money on some regular mmo. Peria Chronicles on the other hand tho, does look interesting. I might try Soul Workers as well.

It looks like a poor-average MMO, I wouldn't pay for it. I prefer waiting for Star Citizen and Chronicles of Elyria.
You'll probably wait years for Star Citizen, which is a shame.....the potential....

Last edited:

Hari Seldon

Advocate

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 17, 2017
Cloning
Reactions
132 2 0
No Faction
When I was a kid I liked a lot of things from Asia.

My uncles car, our home VCR player, Pokemon and Dragonball Z.

However the astonishing speed they churn out generic MMO's is quite surreal. Gotta agree with our boy Kuu here.

It looks like yet another grinder, micro transaction filled weeb shit game. (I still have nightmares from Black Desert Online)
Difference between Korea and Japan. This MMO looks very much like all the other ports of Korean MMOs that look fancy but aren't much beyond a grind fest.

Synpse

Citizen

Contributor
Feb 13, 2018
Portugal
Reactions
26 1 0
The Syndicate
Yeah it looks way too generic. I was thinking on buying it but forget it, not spending money on some regular mmo. Peria Chronicles on the other hand tho, does look interesting. I might try Soul Workers as well.

You'll probably wait years for Star Citizen, which is a shame.....the potential....
I'll definitely wait years for star citizen, but, until then there's MR ;)

Dynamics

Clone

Contributor
Nov 19, 2018
Reactions
3 0 0
The Syndicate
Anyone here going to be buying this/playing it? Not much coming out MMO wise this summer so I might pick it up and have a summer fling with it.
I hope you didn’t get suckered into this cash grab.