Hey there, advice to someone looking to get back into the swing of things?

Welcome to the Mankind Reborn community :)

Be apart of something great, join today!

BigJubzs

Data Sprite
Faction
Terran Defense Corps
So I'll start off with saying I've been out the gaming scene for awhile, so forgive my lack of knowledge here. Just got a gaming PC setup recently and am new to gaming apps like Discord and have taken a long break from the gaming community in general.

That said, I am so pumped and excited to have time for gaming again and see FoM being Reborn. FoM was easily one of my favorite and best experiences with gaming, and the community made it amazing. I'm very eager to get back into gaming in general now that I have the time for it, but not sure where to start with MR.

Is there a way to play or get involved with the game now? Or somewhere specific I should be looking to get more details about the game so I can learn more about it before it becomes playable?

David Ord

Data Sprite

Character Name
David Ord

Faction
Civil Protection Commission
So I'll start off with saying I've been out the gaming scene for awhile, so forgive my lack of knowledge here. Just got a gaming PC setup recently and am new to gaming apps like Discord and have taken a long break from the gaming community in general.

That said, I am so pumped and excited to have time for gaming again and see FoM being Reborn. FoM was easily one of my favorite and best experiences with gaming, and the community made it amazing. I'm very eager to get back into gaming in general now that I have the time for it, but not sure where to start with MR.

Is there a way to play or get involved with the game now? Or somewhere specific I should be looking to get more details about the game so I can learn more about it before it becomes playable?

Hello and welcome to MR.

MR in development with no playable version right now, in the meantime the community is in the MR Official Discord which has progress updates