Joshua Jones

Citizen

Supporting Donator
Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Jul 10, 2018
Civil Protection Commission
Service Points: 0

At approximately 0300, 12th of April, 2160, Ceres prison colony was attacked by the Followers of Eternity. In a daring escape plan, brothers and sisters of the Eternity infiltrated Ceres prison through the mines (that tunnel below the prison). It is believed they managed to free Herschel Nussbaum from his isolation room, just outside the warden's office, leaving behind an improvised explosive device . No footage of the incident is currently available due to the New Terra Act 2142 classifying it as priority one.

To much of the embarrassment of the Custodial Detention Department, by the time they had noticed Herschel Nussbaum was missing it was too late. The explosion killed twelve CDD officers, and over thirty prisoners. Warden Nadia Mirkowsky has also been reported as one of the casualties. A well respected officer of the CPC, she had only been in charge of the prison for a mere year and was seen as an up and coming prospect on the road to Commandant.

It is believed that Herschel Nussbaum is a senior brother in the Eternity, with rumours he has had face to face contact with Pallas, the mysterious leader of the organisation. Rumours also suggest that the CPC were in the process of questioning the individual for information on Pallas’ whereabouts, just mere hours before the breakout.

Sources within the Union government have stated that this has been a terrible loss, both in life and in the recent efforts to suppress the actions of the terrorist group. An extensive investigation will take place to find out how this could of happened.

CPC ANNOUNCEMENT

As of 0900, 14th of March, 2160, Union City time, Ceres prison colony will be closed for the foreseeable future. All quantum gate activity has been suspended, and all incoming prison shuttles have been ordered to place their prisoners under cryostasis, and remain in orbit until Ceres reopens.

In her final act, Warden Nadia Mirkowsky attempted to protect her fellow CPC officers by moving the explosive device behind a level three barrier. Sadly there was not enough time, with the explosive device claiming claiming the life of Warden Mikowsky. The CPC will be awarding Warden Nadia Mirkowsky the Union Gallantry Medal posthumously.

Replacing Warden Mirkoswky will be CPC Superintendent Joshua Jones, transfering from the Colonial Protection Unit after his third year in the distant colonies.

Joshua Jones is an experienced CPC officer and it is our hope that his command will lead CDD out of this tragic time and into a successful period of safety, and security, for Ceres and its occupants.

Now, a statement from the new Warden, in the depths of Ceres mines.

“Nadia Mirkowsky was a dear friend to me, we had known each other for over a decade, ever since attending the Academy back on Earth. It did not surprise me that her final actions were those of selflessness and courage, for that has been the actions of the woman that I have always known.

As your new Warden, I will strive to follow in Nadia’s footsteps, and together, with the support of the excellent staff of the CDD, I know that we can return Ceres to the beacon of strength and security that it has always been.

And to the Followers of the Eternity, who committed this heinous act on Union Citizens, hear me now. Nadia Mirkowsky was more than just a friend to me, and I will make you regret the day you decided to murder her and her fellow officers for the sake of keeping your terrorist friends hidden. I will be personally leading CDD’s finest, the Fugitive Recovery Team, in capturing Herschel Nussbaum and those who assisted in his escape. Mark my words.. I will not rest, I will not stop, and I will not hold back. I am coming for you “Brothers and Sisters”.

Reactions: Chip Lawrie

Joshua Jones

Citizen

Supporting Donator
Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Jul 10, 2018
JJ the Content King - Top stuff!
((So people know Litheius helped a bunch with grammar, spelling, and sentence suggestions. Hes the reason why its not a mess of letters.

I'm not really a writer but i wanted to post something which would help explain why there are no arrests during the alpha. Also @Spark says HC have to make content :cap:))

Sir John Michael

Taxpayer

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Jun 16, 2017
Superintendent Sir John Michael CBE, KGM could be seen through his office door staring blankly into space out of the large windows behind his desk on Space Station One.

He was known by many as a close friend and benefactor to the younger Warden Mirkowsky, but those that had known him longer would remember his own actions in late 21st Century London which lead to his own award of the King's Gallantry Medal in the closing years of the United Kingdom.

No public statement would be made from the Superintendent personally, however the Immigration & Customs Service did make the following announcement;

Following the recent attack on the prison facility on Ceres Delta, the Terran Union Threat level has been increased. As such, all persons and cargo travelling towards Earth shall be subject to additional checks. Please account for additional travel time, as delays are expected at all ports of entry.

Our officers, along with the rest of the CPC, will be doing everything in our power to bring those responsible to justice and ensure the safety of all citizens on Earth and throughout the Union.

Inspector Damien Hamer
Press Office
Immigration & Customs Service

Last edited:

Loki

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Jun 2, 2017
SoL
The Syndicate
GG good stuff mate.

Scavy

Citizen

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Feb 1, 2019
Terran Defense Corps
According to inside sources at the CPU Superintendent Davis was livid about recent events, reportedly having instructing his officers to "fuck up those deranged lunatics and all their boy toys, show them what happens when you fuck with us."

Meanwhile the CPU released the following official statement.

In the light of recent events the CPU would highly recommend against travelling to colony systems at this time. The violent offenders are known to be hiding in the area of Mars and Aurora, they are armed and considered to be very dangerous. People of Mars and Aurora are urged to stay indoors until this situation can come to a resolution. CPU will be increasing its efforts and presence within these colonies to apprehend these violent criminals and bring them to justice as fast as possible.

CPU will also be appealing CPC command to request TDC presence on these colonies considering the extraordinary circumstances and sheer size of these colonies.

If you see anything worth noting you can report it to the usual helpline at 000-000-0000.
Keep calm and stay out of trouble, let us keep you safe.

AtrocityLone

Citizen

Silver Donator
Alpha Tester
Jun 5, 2017
Charleston, SC
Though Superintendent Atrocity Lone did not release a statement, the EPD did announce the following;

With the recent attack on Ceres Delta, the EPD will be increasing its patrols and searches throughout Earth in order to protect the Terran Union and its citizens from these violent criminals.

We ask that citizens be aware of their surroundings and report any suspicious behavior to your nearest officer, checkpoint or helpline number.