Community Input - Deployables

CheSquattII

Dilettante

Supporting Donator
Jul 31, 2017
Terran Defense Corps
Service Points: 0
I was gonna serve everyone a feces dinner and was curious what flavor folks wanted. No, I don't wanna hear you say "I don't wanna eat feces," just feedback on flavors please.
On the real do not add combat deployables. Yall shoudln't have a hard time imagining why that idea sucks.
furniture is fine. But frankly you should keep deployables to an absolute minimum. I don't think integrating combat and eco is a particularly good idea, which this kind of seems like an attempt to do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hesphos

Helpful Citizen

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Jun 6, 2017
North Star
Mining
I'm going to put my 2 cents in on deployables.

I myself believe they are trash and when FOM introduced them they were also trash.

What you could do have a certain amount of preset slots on certain locations in a colony that a high enough rank can decide what to put there. (turret, medi posts, cameras ect ect.)

John White

Dilettante

Supporting Donator
Jul 23, 2018
Avalon Enterprises
2 deployable ideas:

1.No PP area zone deployable. All crimes committed inside it's area of effect will not give PP.
Can be used for setting up arenas, duel areas.
Can be easily shut down with a push of a button, or just needs 1-3 hits to shutdown. Takes several minutes to reboot.

2. Xeno repellent/pacifier field.
Xenos are very adaptable, will only work 1-3 times before it looses it's affect on that particular alien.