Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 1, 2017
Somewhere on Aquatica
Reactions
9 0 0
Civil Protection Commission
Service Points: 0
This is just an idea and at the time I think it's a pretty decent one. That might change later.

But once the game is released I think a "Making Reborn Companion" mobile application could be made.

It would show things like items, stats, recipes etc.

It would also allow you to check your mail, maybe also access your faction chat so you can stay in the loop of what's happening if you cannot access the game for some reason.

capseaslug

Creative Director

Staff member
Management
Jul 29, 2017
Reactions
22 0 0
Terran Defense Corps
Very interesting idea we may or may not have been may considering doing this at some point already possibly ;)

Last edited:

Necidious

Community Manager

Staff member
Management
Jun 1, 2017
Antwerp, BE
Reactions
488 10 2
Avalon
Enterprises
Service Points: 2400
We may or may not have already considered the feasibility of developing such app for your phone that fully integrates into specific game world mechanics. However, the priority is currently at its lowest – we do not rule out of having one in the future.

Sep 25, 2018
Reactions
0 0 0
Guns of the Conclave
I guess that as long as it is limited to receiving info, and doesn't allow manipulation would be fine.

Mermer

Dweller

Contributor
Jun 4, 2017
Reactions
16 0 0
No Faction
it would be nice to be able to remain connected to the game while away. These types of games are so dependent on engaged leadership it's almost necessary to have something like this so that faction leadership can live their lives while also being content creators.

Sam Lysander

Dweller

Alpha Tester
Patron
Oct 23, 2018
Arizona
Reactions
14 0 0
Avalon
Enterprises
I agree this would be a nice feature in the game if done right and would add to the longevity of player retention I think also, since it would allow everyone to stay connected.

Hari Seldon

Helpful Citizen

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 17, 2017
Cloning
Reactions
124 2 0
No Faction
Companion app for a mobile racing game? Appception!

Would certain help HC by having faction review info while out and the ability to do certain management tasks.

Demetri

Taxpayer

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 29, 2017
Ecolording on Kepler's Dome
Reactions
20 0 0
North Star Mining
Service Points: 2
I was thinking the same thing. Everyone has lives outside of gaming, for instance if I am at work or away from my PC it would he nice to get ingame notifications and be able to adjust faction permissions and even broadcast messages, contact members who are online

I think a mobile app would be a positive game changer.