Dilettante

Silver Donator
Alpha Tester
Civil Protection Commission
Service Points: 0
EvrQ6KK.png

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

CLUB INFERNO, Mars -
The Civil Protection Commission is announcing the first step of many in its crackdown on crime. At midnight on 06/27/2165, CPC Officers conducted a raid on Club Inferno, formally owned by the criminal organization known as "The Syndicate."

A local Terran Union employee, Worker Drone #1690 indicated that Syndicate members left a stash of illegal substances hidden in the club unattended; authorities used this information to get a search warrant. Once the illegal substances were located, CPC Superintendent Winters Frost petitioned the court for seizure of the Club.

District Court Judge Veronica Long issued the seizure order, noting that the criminal activity tied to Club Inferno has gone on far too long and found that "Club Inferno knowingly facilitated illegal activities including the selling and distribution of illegal narcotics."

Superintendent Frost indicated that the Club will be managed by Terran Union "to ensure the safety of TU citizens." Further, the Superintendent noted CPC's intentions to exempt the Club from taxes until further notice as a condition of the seizure.

As Club Inferno is a popular combat testing center, CPC has permitted a dueling exception for the club, noting that all parties involved must consent to the duel.

Citizens seeking additional information should reach out to Superintendent Winters Frost.

Last edited:

Hoxley

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
The Syndicate
The Syndicate and members of Devlin have no recollection of knowledge of criminal activity going on in Club Inferno. As previous owners of the club, we will be back to claim ownership at any and all costs.

/signed Hoxley Devlin

WintersFrost

Dilettante

Silver Donator
Alpha Tester
The Syndicate and members of Devlin have no recollection of knowledge of criminal activity going on in Club Inferno. As previous owners of the club, we will be back to claim ownership at any and all costs.

/signed Hoxley Devlin
Mr. Devlin,

You are more than welcome to appeal this decision through the court system.

I would discourage you from taking any forceful action as that would simply result in charges being filed against you and any co-conspirators.

Regards,
Winters Frost

XCali

Taxpayer

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Followers of Eternity
As members of the Syndicate and the Cali’s Don Mafias. We’ll be sure to come back to claim what’s rightfully ours. /Signed Cali

WintersFrost

Dilettante

Silver Donator
Alpha Tester
As members of the Syndicate and the Cali’s Don Mafias. We’ll be sure to come back to claim what’s rightfully ours. /Signed Cali
Mr. Cali,

We would encourage you to seek a resolution through the court system; any acts against the Club will be prosecuted.

Regards,
Supt. Winters Frost

Hari Seldon

Enthusiast

Silver Donator
Alpha Tester
Followers of Eternity
If the administration of this business is to forthwith be conducted by the "Terran Union" for the good of the citizenry; it implies that within the bureaucracy of the culture ministry there is an established Department of Clubbing.

Might one inquire which Senators sit on the subcommittee of the public rave? Might one inquire if the bacchanalian secretariat is looking for new hires?

Reactions: XCali and Sorven

Fowl

Citizen

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Guns of the Conclave
This seems like an illegal seizure of property. I hope the superintendent has all the proper paperwork for such a maneuver. Would hate to see more corruption in our beloved TU.

WintersFrost

Dilettante

Silver Donator
Alpha Tester
This seems like an illegal seizure of property. I hope the superintendent has all the proper paperwork for such a maneuver. Would hate to see more corruption in our beloved TU.
You're more than welcome to request the warrants and paperwork from the Clerk of Courts.

MarlboroRed

Taxpayer

Silver Donator
Alpha Tester
Yes we have nothing to hide. Blue Lives Matter.

Fowl

Citizen

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Guns of the Conclave
It isnt any business of my own but i recommend that the owners of this club, whoevers left, should definitely look into this matter.

Reactions: XCali

WintersFrost

Dilettante

Silver Donator
Alpha Tester
It isnt any business of my own but i recommend that the owners of this club, whoevers left, should definitely look into this matter.
We would encourage them to look into this matter so that we may swiftly take them into custody for their drug charges.

HiQConsoul

Dweller

Silver Donator
Alpha Tester
Civilian
The entirely intolerable overreach of the union has been countered today by the blessed Arms of Absolution
Praise Pallas

JC Denton

Dweller

Silver Donator
Alpha Tester
Followers of Eternity
Well that escalated quickly. I had no hand in this.

• Haha

MarlboroRed

Taxpayer

Silver Donator
Alpha Tester
We will look into your claims Mr Denton of having no involvement in this incident. Thank you sir. Blue Lives Matter

• Sad