Delete. (GOTC)

Dec 24, 2018
Reactions
2 0 0
No Faction
Service Points: 0
Delete. is a GOTC mercenary group available for hire.

Delete. Is comprised of some of the most rigorously trained fighters in the Sol system and will be able to tackle any contract thrown at them with ease.

Delete. members are available to you as an individual or faction at competitive rates, you won't find mercenaries any more skilled than those from Delete.

Interested in becoming part of Delete.?
This is an invite only team, only the best will be selected. Send a PM if feel you are qualified enough join Delete. Include your previous record from FoM, anyone from 2005-07 ES welcome.

Delete. Code of conduct
a) Well trained - All members will be well trained in order to be at their peak performance.
b) Professional - All members will conduct themselves in a professional manner in order to obtain high value contracts.
Failure to meet this criteria will result in immediate expulsion.
c) Versatility - All members will be able to 1v1 and hold their own against the top PvPers in the game whilst also maintaining a high skill cap and awareness in group fighting.

Last edited:

James Russell

Dweller

Alpha Tester
Patron
Oct 20, 2018
Reactions
6 0 0
Terran Defense Corps
It's a bold strategy Cotton, lets see if it pays off for them!

Aug 20, 2018
Reactions
4 0 0
Civil Protection Commission
If only 05-07 is selected it'll be a small group.
Lotta good shots came after 07.

Good luck fighting them :)

Dec 24, 2018
Reactions
2 0 0
No Faction
If only 05-07 is selected it'll be a small group.
Lotta good shots came after 07.

Good luck fighting them :)
I played until 2010 when the game became a pile of shit a bit before this, especially the relaunch, damn that was god awful. I don't really rate any player as good after 2008ish, lol. We'll see if this game ever goes live, will be fun. Will most likely just find people who want to join then.

Aug 20, 2018
Reactions
4 0 0
Civil Protection Commission
I played until 2010 when the game became a pile of shit a bit before this, especially the relaunch, damn that was god awful. I don't really rate any player as good after 2008ish, lol. We'll see if this game ever goes live, will be fun. Will most likely just find people who want to join then.
Weird flex but okay :^)

Oct 5, 2017
Reactions
14 2 0
Guns of the Conclave
how edgy