**Access: Granted. Welcome back, Miss LaBroxxie**

NAME: Diane LaBroxxie
D.O.B.: 03/30/2141
AFFILIATION: Avalon Enterprises
HAIR COLOR: Black
EYE COLOR: Blue
ETHNICITY: Caucasian

**Setting: New Avalon, Avalon Enterprises Interview, Year: 2161**

A man and woman sit in a well lit office, small in space but granting them privacy for the questions to come. The man straightens out his papers, setting them onto the desk and placing a weight on top. He turns himself to face the monitor to his right, and then looks to the woman who entered his office just seconds ago for the interview. She held a folder close to her, both arms wrapped around it as if guarding it for this moment. A wide smile stayed on her face ever since she walked through the door, braces with colorful banding decorating the enamel beneath her lips. Finding it a bit infectious, he'd only smile slightly.

The man would break the silence, his hands grabbing each other and setting them onto the desk, "Good day, Miss LaBroxxie. Thank you for taking interest in advancing further into Avalon Enterprises. Before we officially begin and get through all this paperwork, why don't you tell me a little bit about yourself?"

Diane's smile did not falter. Her eyes seeming to gleam a bit more with excitement as things started, "Of course! I've been on New Avalon since I was born. My parents actually never decided to climb up into Avalon employment but they've always spoke highly of them, the reason why we were here and such." She'd give a softer smile, her hands moving as she spoke along with her words, "As I grew up, I decided to spend most of my time attempting to learn more about Avalon Enterprises and found myself going into pharmaceutical and biology studies when I started more advanced learning. Given, I'm still learning, I've been soaring through them, hoping to see them to the end."

He'd nod as he listened to her, "I take it your family came to New Avalon shortly after it's finding then?"

Diane would nod, "Yes! They even have photo's of making their landing and going through customs, I don't remember if I was being carried at that time or not, I just know I was born early the next year after the Colonies finding. They say they were excited to be here."

"It seems you're happy here and I believe we wouldn't want it any other way. Could I get those documents you have? I take it it's the information we asked you to bring?" He'd reach up, holding his hand out palm up.

She'd nod, the folder finding it's way into the mans hands, "Yes, of course!"

The man opened the folder and skimmed through it, eyes seeming to search. A soft hum escaped him, "So, I take it from your knowledge and interests, you wish to be in our production departments making medicine?"

She'd hum, "Well, maybe, but I don't think I plan on stopping there. I'm here to contribute more than that."

The man raised his brow, looking at her, "Oh, is that so? What exactly do you have for Avalon Enterprises and why do you think you'd be a good fit not only for production, but to also climb the industrial ladder as it were called?"

"Not only am I taking these studies for the job alone, I'm taking them to help research and development in hopes of producing something better. To help solidify Avalon Enterprises foothold even further than it already has and hopefully strengthen it's ties in the galactic markets and maybe one day security. I've signed up to take business and marketing as well as some management courses alongside my pharmaceutical studies."

His expression grew skeptical, "My, that's quite a lot for someone to handle, Miss LaBroxxie. Do you think you'll be able to handle the stress of study and your employment here?"

She'd look to him, the glimmer in her eyes giving off hints of confidence, "I know I'll be able to handle it. It's about time I gave back somehow, and I'm willing to put all of my time in to produce, climb and reach as high as I'm able to go."

The man looked at her, the silence was not awkward, as he studied the determination in her eyes, "I see the fire in your eyes, Miss LaBroxxie, but I'm not too sure how much I can take your word for that. You're young and confident, but business can sometimes be a harsh place and I'm not too sure if you've seen enough to understand what you may be getting yourself into."

"Then give me a chance. The worst I do is I can't climb. I don't want to see the Enterprises struggle without saying I didn't do my best." Her hands went on the end of the desk in her little bit of desperation to land the employment.

The mans face remained skeptical, but he'd give a nod, "Alright. I'll get you into the systems. We'll see how well you do in your new employment." As he spoke, Diane gave a small noise of excitement, "You can stay for a few more moments for filing and to receive documents, right?"

"I have all the time in New Avalon.."

***End of Session. Close Window?***
Y/N

(More to come.)

Wilbon

Dilettante

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Dec 20, 2018
The Syndicate
Service Points: 0
Hot. She sounds like a total CILF.

• Haha
Reactions: Diaxxie

Diaxxie

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Jul 28, 2019
Oda Zaibatsu
Y/N

***Continue to next Session?**
Y/N

**Next Session: Loading...**
**Initializing**

Due to sensitivity of the information, some words have been redacted from this session as per directed from the Executive Branches.

**Setting: New Avalon, Avalon Enterprises Department of Medicine Production Center. Time: Early Morning. Year: 2161**
Diane wore her pristine lab coat, the young woman having been in her position for some weeks now and that smile never having fading from her face. Admittedly the colorful bands on those braces were one of the only things that gave the laboratories color aside from the many chemicals that they worked with throughout the day.

Diane held onto the crown of the vial, holding it against the leveled work table and seeming to take measurements and identify the substance that it contained. Standing up straight and reaching for her data pad to input some information, swaying slightly as a rhythm played in her head. As she input the information, the decontamination chambers went off and the department leader stepped inside.

Many of the workers took their attention away from their assignments for a second to see who was coming in and would turn back to their work. Diane's excitement could barely be contained, but she stayed herself as she went back to her data pad. Was it the day she got her first contract? It feels like it's been so long since she started in the Production Center. How long has it been exactly, five months? Wait, no it's only been three weeks. Maybe she should see if she can bring a calendar into her work space...

"Diane LaBroxxie?" The voice came to hear ears before she jumped slightly, keeping hold of the data pad and looking to the Department Leader came up to her. How long was she in thought for?

"Oh! Yes hello, what can I do for you today sir? I was just- in the middle of identification." She'd hope that her concentration was placed on the blame of work other than personal thought.

The man only gave a soft chuckle through his nose, shaking his head lightly, "Of course. Please excuse my mannerism, know that I haven't had the time to personally welcome you to the Department, Miss LaBroxxie. As you can imagine and of course see, things have been quite busy." As the man spoke, Diane continued to nod, only hoping for one thing to come out of the mans mouth.

"Yes, it's been a bit busy all around as I get my foot holding here, I like to think I've been doing so rather well!" She'd look to him, but then decided it may be best to direct straight to the point, "So- what can I do for you today, Mister [---]?"

"Well, I know you've not been with us for very long, but after reading some of your files and certifications I've made the decision to give you a certain contract." 'Yes!' "Pardon?"

Diane shook her head, "Oh, don't worry about it! I suppose I'm just excited is all. I'm, sorry for interrupting you, what is it that's needed?" A slight bounce in her idle stance.

"You, seem-" He'd reconsider his words, "Not to worry. The contract I am assigning you is to make [---] for the [---]. We know the order is quite large and unfortunately I can not spare you any help."

There was a smidge of worry on the young woman's mind, but she didn't show, wanting to put on that face of a dedicated employee and better than what the others had to offer, "Oh, not to worry, I think I'll be able to handle the order. May I have the information sent to my pad?"

He'd give a nod, the information being send to the pad, "I hope that you are able to see through tough tasks, Miss LaBroxxie. It will serve you well."

She'd give a curt nod, "I can get it done, not to worry. I'll be sure it gets done even, as soon as I can possibly make it."

He actually chuckled grimly, "Yes, a bit of color in the laboratory and corporation it seems. Well, don't work too hard, Miss LaBroxxie..." He'd turn, and take his leave, letting her get to her assigned task.

As he left, her face went into a soft pout, but the determination didn't leave her eyes, "I'll show him. I'm sure I'll be able to do this.. I'll show him he picked the right person for the job."

**Later in the day after shift change, Approximately after sunset.**
The Department Leader walked into the labs once more. He came in here for a specific reason, and that was to see why Miss LaBroxxie hasn't clocked out for the night. As he approached her station, he'd not only find the woman passed out at her desk, but a pile of medicines, bottled and readied to ship with machines still plugged in.

The man shook his head, and went to the desk. His brow raised curiously once his eyes laid on the many closed bottles on her desk, reaching over to take the closest one to him. He raised his glasses and read across the labeling. His eyes squinted slightly as his mouth opened slightly, seeming to be in a tad bit of disbelief. The man looked at all the bottles and checked the contents for the next few minutes. Confusion went across his face, before he wiped it off with understanding and realization.

The man spoke into a communications, "Security, please check the camera's and inform me of the time that Diane LaBroxxie stopped bottling pharmaceuticals." The communicator would reply back to him, the session having redacted the information replied. He'd look around, pointing to one of the night Production employees, "You, come help me collect these to send off."

He'd nod, jogging over and grabbing a bag along his way. As he helped the Lead, his eyes went onto Diane, "What about her, sir?"

He'd wave his hand dismissively, "I'll take care of it, don't worry about her."

Y/N

(More to come.)

Diaxxie

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Jul 28, 2019
Oda Zaibatsu
Y/N

Y/N

**Window is shutting down...**

Date: 01/25/2164

Diane sits on a bed, closing the laptop in front of her and setting it onto the nightstand. Her gaze seemed a bit more serious than the days she was in Avalon Enterprises. She also seems to have had a bit of surgery to change her looks ever so slightly. She wore a light oriental dress of sorts that held the Oda Zaibatsu logo and her hair tied up. She stares up at the ceiling of the room she had decided to call her home for the time being. Thoughts from the two sessions she just watches sort of swirl in her mind.

She'd speak to herself softly, "I wonder why I keep asking myself if I made the right decision..."

She'd have a soft frown on her visage, thinking to herself as she was alone to her thoughts, or so she believed.

"Are you still questioning your decision?" The voice came from the other side of the room divider. A soft sincere voice with a slight accent.

She'd stay silent for a moment, "Maybe not about the decision itself. I've been presented an opportunity and people move all the time for them. I suppose I just keep wondering how they're doing."

"I see. Just a conflict in your mind about the people you have left. That's a very human thing. In fact, it seems deep down you feel like you've disappointed them."

Diane would look down with a sorrowful expression, slumping slightly. This only confirmed the mans suspicions. He looked from the other side of the divider when she didn't speak, a man in purple armor, Oda Zaibatsu decals and pistol holstered on his side. He'd calmly make his way over, and sits by her side.

"Omi, I understand. Your loyalties were strong and it feels frayed due to the decision you've made. I know it was not an easy decision for you. The pain you feel from this tells me you are a caring and genuine person, but the decision reveals you are open to change and opportunity. Never, lose anything about yourself and continue to grow. There are people who believe in you.."

Diane would give a nod, and sigh lightly, "Thank you. I'll continue to do my best for Oda Zaibatsu."

He'd give a nod, "I know you will." A short pause was allowed for her to regain herself, then he continued, "You have many people to inspire today, Omi Diaxxie. How about a smile before addressing them?"

She'd look to the man. It would take her a moment, but a soft smile comes onto her face revealing a straight smile, braces removed some time ago.

"There it is."

(More to come.)