Sep 15, 2018
Iceland
Reactions
1 0 0
Guns of the Conclave
Service Points: 0
MANKIND REBORN - DISCORD / IDEA
- For the Near Future.

Factions should get each Discord Server.

Have the Main Discord, Of course the Mankind Reborn, they should be on One Category or Many *Official Channels / The mr-lobby and are at*,
When you check on the *Faction, Official Channel* There will be a link to that Discord Channel, and Details about that faction.

When they have joined the Discord Server.

They don't have permission to Join any Voice Channels
- So no Trolls and Spy's

They should be in the Waiting Area / Support Channel
- So they can be verified if they are part of the faction.
- When they are Verified they can be given a Role so you can use Voice Channels / More.

-- And the rest just to put up detail on the Category channels, Ranks, Information, Updates, Rules. - Many More.

LordAdder

Dilettante

Contributor
Oct 24, 2017
CHICAGOOOOOO
Reactions
85 0 0
Terran Defense Corps
Service Points: 1
many of the faction's currently have a discord, but at this point they aren't very strict due to the game still being in development.

Aug 20, 2018
Reactions
4 0 0
Civil Protection Commission
I mean...even if you didn't post this people would have eventually done that.
Most games with factions/guilds have their own voip channels.

Axelion

Dweller

Alpha Tester
Patron
Sep 15, 2018
Iceland
Reactions
1 0 0
Guns of the Conclave
I mean, yeah i know, this could also be a reminder for them. like oh shit i am late to make the discord server for the faction, damn good idea i read this topic and i wasn't to late to make one, - thank you Axelion.

Jun 17, 2017
Reactions
312 12 3
Terran Defense Corps
I liked the part where some words were underlined or had different colours

Necidious

Community Manager

Staff member
Management
Jun 1, 2017
Antwerp, BE
Reactions
490 10 2
Avalon
Enterprises
Service Points: 2400
I even think a bunch of lads went ahead and bought domain names, too.

Egroeg

Dilettante

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 10, 2017
Area 69, Antarctica
Reactions
131 4 1
The Syndicate
Like FoM, some members usually go ahead and make Ventrillo/Teamspeak Servers (now Discord). There are one for pretty much most Factions rn (being in them and 'running' The Syndicate one). I mean a bot synced with the game/forums where whatever faction you are in-game would make it so you can get a role automatically in that Factions Discord so like you said no spies but, that's about it.

Good suggestion, but it's always nice to see members run their own or do whatever since it's an outside thing, you got in-game to handle any IG comms, and groups of ppl will make Discord for their factions/friends even if in other factions.

Jord

Project Manager

Staff member
Management
Lead Level Designer
Jun 1, 2017
Oxford, UK
Reactions
141 1 0
Avalon
Enterprises
Realistically it would be a bit too much for us to manage and moderate all of those servers. And to be honest we also don't want staff becoming heavily involved with any day-to-day running of the factions. We'd rather leave it up to the players as to how they run their factions.

We'll have public voice channels on our official Discord and public chat channels though which we'll moderate, mostly for new players joining the game.