Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 1, 2017
Civil Protection Commission
Service Points: 0
Jul 3, 2018
The Syndicate
Alien eggs... Heck yea!!!!! Will Aliens be able to travel to other planets and colonize on it own? I also read up on aliens and seen that they have a queen and a hive. How does the Hive look? The queen also produce other queens to go and colonize other places. Is that possible or is it just a lore story?

BioXide

Founder

Staff member
Lead Developer
Management
Jun 1, 2017
Portland, Oregon
Guns of the Conclave
Service Points: 999999
Alien eggs... Heck yea!!!!! Will Aliens be able to travel to other planets and colonize on it own? I also read up on aliens and seen that they have a queen and a hive. How does the Hive look? The queen also produce other queens to go and colonize other places. Is that possible or is it just a lore story?
Yes ;)

They'll infect nearby colonies and start to spread around by themselves, players might speed that process or create hives on colonies that they wish. The more in-depth alien mechanics are still being developed, but we're going for an Alien/Dead Space/Neocron vibe with the PvE system.

Kileaux

Dweller

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jul 4, 2018
No Faction
Looking good folks.

Jul 3, 2018
The Syndicate
Oh heck yea. Thanks for the information. Hopefully it will be release as Early Access before I deployed at the end of this year. It will suck knowing I wont be able to play this for a whole year while I'm gone.