Dweller

Alpha Tester
Patron
Aug 19, 2018
Reactions
1 0 0
Civil Protection Commission
Service Points: 0
Klorfson Spaceport made me chuckle, the prison map looks awesome!!!

Feb 16, 2018
Reactions
0 0 0
No Faction
I'm wondering how the mining truck is going to be put into the game. Just the general concept that they are introducing this kinda thing is something I'm loving.

Banjo

Dilettante

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 14, 2017
Reactions
102 0 0
Terran Defense Corps
not a fan of the NSM clothing, hopefully you'll be doing further iterations or atleast revisit the shading of it.
Otherwise a very good update, nice to see that you've been taking time to make sure your backend and methodology is in good shape.

Aug 20, 2018
Reactions
3 0 0
Not a fan of the soundtrack. Seems very niche, let alone fitting for mankind reborn if it was to be anything simlar to face of mankind's cyberpunk/scifi nature.

Ripley

Game Artist

Staff member
Audio Department
Oct 11, 2017
Reactions
8 0 0
No Faction
Not a fan of the soundtrack. Seems very niche, let alone fitting for mankind reborn if it was to be anything simlar to face of mankind's cyberpunk/scifi nature.
This is just one example of some of the club music, right now this sort of music isn't throughout the game, just clubs. There's lots of other stuff, and way more to come!

Aug 20, 2018
Reactions
3 0 0
This is just one example of some of the club music, right now this sort of music isn't throughout the game, just clubs. There's lots of other stuff, and way more to come!
Ah cool! It makes perfect sense if it was club music, not ambience and the sci-fi/cyberpunk feel.
Hope it doesn't do a 180 spin from face of mankind's ost. If there's anything they did right it was def the music, really put a good feel into the game.

Hard Hat Harry

Helpful Citizen

Alpha Tester
Patron
Sep 8, 2017
Reactions
113 5 0
Ah cool! It makes perfect sense if it was club music, not ambience and the sci-fi/cyberpunk feel.
Hope it doesn't do a 180 spin from face of mankind's ost. If there's anything they did right it was def the music, really put a good feel into the game.
The voice acting on the other hand...

Cammy

Dilettante

Alpha Tester
Patron
QA Volunteer
Jun 1, 2017
Scotland
Reactions
42 0 0
Guns of the Conclave
To be honest, re; clubs, when you walk into the clubs, the music tracks thats currently there - does REALLY suit the environment, ive no doubt that there will be plans of a que of songs rather than a loop of 1 track.

My only gripe is; VoIP - im not sure how well this will integrate in the game in the club enviroment as the music is loud if your near the dance floor (and rightly so) where the tables are, although there are alternitive rooms if you wish to go do roleplay or "business" where the music is quieted down, but in my opinion the look of the bigger clubs are an absolutely great layout.

The dev blogs just keep getting better and better though :cap:

Delan

Junior Game Designer

Staff member
Alpha Tester
Patron
Nov 8, 2017
Germany
Reactions
26 0 0
Followers of Eternity
Service Points: 5
From an Roleplay perspective and to keep the immersion of the game world high we opted against Voip ingame.

Faction will most likely use discord or any other Voip service anyways. And as a player i think ingame Voip would ruin a lot of the RP possibilities.

Cammy

Dilettante

Alpha Tester
Patron
QA Volunteer
Jun 1, 2017
Scotland
Reactions
42 0 0
Guns of the Conclave
From an Roleplay perspective and to keep the immersion of the game world high we opted against Voip ingame.

Faction will most likely use discord or any other Voip service anyways. And as a player i think ingame Voip would ruin a lot of the RP possibilities.
I was under the impression VoIP was going in, thought bio had mentioned it a few weeks ago

Thank god its not - as its something ive not really liked in the first place

TheJoker

Dilettante

Alpha Tester
Patron
Sep 20, 2017
Australia
Reactions
86 3 2
Guns of the Conclave
nice work, we use Jira and confluence at work as well great for the team development

Safwan

Advocate

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 1, 2017
Reactions
165 3 0
This dev blog is insane. Keep up the good work!