Patron
Oct 23, 2018
Arizona
Reactions
14 0 0
Avalon
Enterprises
Service Points: 0
Looks like a lot seems like its going in a good direction so far. I dont have much time to write right now though, on break at work, so I'll add more to this later.

Like how the maps are looking so far, or the area shown at least. The character creation is nice, plenty of sliders to mess with..

I also look forward to dealing with the AI enemies in the game, there's a lot of doversity there and I look forward to trying it. I also think the music is going the right direction. Glad you implemented multiple headgear pieces.. That will add positively to the game.

Last edited:

Safwan

Advocate

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 1, 2017
Reactions
170 3 0
Civil Protection Commission
Dope. Love the overall look and the feel of the game. Feels very cyberpunk-ish! Just the right kind of environment.

Keep up the awesome work guys

Necidious

Community Manager

Staff member
Management
Jun 1, 2017
Antwerp, BE
Reactions
490 10 2
Avalon
Enterprises
Service Points: 2400
Dope. Love the overall look and the feel of the game. Feels very cyberpunk-ish! Just the right kind of environment.

Keep up the awesome work guys
Thank you, @Safwan! That's exactly the thing we want to nail right from the start — the atmosphere and the feeling one would get from playing a cyberpunk game.

Jul 23, 2018
Reactions
7 0 0
North Star Mining
RGB circle for colors in customization?
Menu's look a bit bulky too.
Good Work!

BioXide

Founder

Staff member
Lead Developer
Management
Jun 1, 2017
Portland, Oregon
Reactions
313 7 0
Guns of the Conclave
RGB circle for colors in customization?
Menu's look a bit bulky too.
Good Work!
We previously had full RGB color selection but that kinda got out of hand so we set pre-defined colors to have some control over the colors selected, there will be plenty more colors added as well so you'll have plenty of choices :D

Banjo

Dilettante

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 14, 2017
Reactions
103 0 0
Terran Defense Corps
The cyberpunk chick is really cool, I love the implants. Awesome to see the grayboxed map with a bit more texture and atmosphere. You guys are doing a good job nailing the visuals. I'd like to see some improvement to the skin material though, seems a bit plasticy to me, it doesn't have that warm sub skin light scatter that skin have. Really good job, can't wait to get into the world and play it myself.

Sam Lysander

Dweller

Alpha Tester
Patron
Oct 23, 2018
Arizona
Reactions
14 0 0
Avalon
Enterprises
We previously had full RGB color selection but that kinda got out of hand so we set pre-defined colors to have some control over the colors selected, there will be plenty more colors added as well so you'll have plenty of choices :D
Darn, wouldve been fun to be a highlighter...

James Russell

Dweller

Alpha Tester
Patron
Oct 20, 2018
Reactions
6 0 0
Terran Defense Corps
Blown away by the visuals. I have a feeling I am going to spend hours just creating my character! Awesome update!