Sam Lysander

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Oct 23, 2018
Arizona
Avalon Enterprises
Service Points: 0
Looks like a lot seems like its going in a good direction so far. I dont have much time to write right now though, on break at work, so I'll add more to this later.

Like how the maps are looking so far, or the area shown at least. The character creation is nice, plenty of sliders to mess with..

I also look forward to dealing with the AI enemies in the game, there's a lot of doversity there and I look forward to trying it. I also think the music is going the right direction. Glad you implemented multiple headgear pieces.. That will add positively to the game.

Last edited:

Necidious

Community Manager

Staff member
Management
Jun 1, 2017
Antwerp, BE
Oda Zaibatsu
Service Points: 2400
Dope. Love the overall look and the feel of the game. Feels very cyberpunk-ish! Just the right kind of environment.

Keep up the awesome work guys
Thank you, @Safwan! That's exactly the thing we want to nail right from the start — the atmosphere and the feeling one would get from playing a cyberpunk game.

LordAdder

Advocate

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Oct 24, 2017
CHICAGOOOOOO
Terran Defense Corps
Service Points: 1
when can I have my robot machine gun tiddies

Last edited:

John White

Dilettante

Supporting Donator
Jul 23, 2018
Avalon Enterprises
RGB circle for colors in customization?
Menu's look a bit bulky too.
Good Work!

BioXide

Founder

Staff member
Lead Developer
Management
Jun 1, 2017
Portland, Oregon
Guns of the Conclave
Service Points: 999999
RGB circle for colors in customization?
Menu's look a bit bulky too.
Good Work!
We previously had full RGB color selection but that kinda got out of hand so we set pre-defined colors to have some control over the colors selected, there will be plenty more colors added as well so you'll have plenty of choices :D

Banjo

Dilettante

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Jun 14, 2017
Terran Defense Corps
The cyberpunk chick is really cool, I love the implants. Awesome to see the grayboxed map with a bit more texture and atmosphere. You guys are doing a good job nailing the visuals. I'd like to see some improvement to the skin material though, seems a bit plasticy to me, it doesn't have that warm sub skin light scatter that skin have. Really good job, can't wait to get into the world and play it myself.

Reactions: Viper and Necidious

Hari Seldon

Advocate

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Jun 17, 2017
Cloning
Followers of Eternity
I am now thirsty for another open test. Quench us.

Sam Lysander

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Oct 23, 2018
Arizona
Avalon Enterprises
We previously had full RGB color selection but that kinda got out of hand so we set pre-defined colors to have some control over the colors selected, there will be plenty more colors added as well so you'll have plenty of choices :D
Darn, wouldve been fun to be a highlighter...

James Russell

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Oct 20, 2018
Terran Defense Corps
Blown away by the visuals. I have a feeling I am going to spend hours just creating my character! Awesome update!

Viper

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Jun 28, 2017
Terran Defense Corps
Hey I know this is a bit of an older dev blog, but the newer devblogs haven’t talked about the character customization much. Is the character customization going to be only only face/head? Or will we be able to have some customizations when it comes to the body types and heights and etc.

I assume if we do get body customization it won’t be affecting the hit box since males and female models both have the same hit box, correct?

Also will female models have different animations than the male ones or will it be the same?

LordAdder

Advocate

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Oct 24, 2017
CHICAGOOOOOO
Terran Defense Corps
Service Points: 1
I did hear that the body in terms of size and height are going to be kept locked. What kind of animations do you think would be different for female models?

Viper

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Jun 28, 2017
Terran Defense Corps
Yeah the body proportions seem fair enough, I was thinking obviously first and foremost the emotes, like the sitting animation such. Though would the general animations be different, like running? Like to be able to tell that it’s a female? Or that it differs just slightly from the male’s animations? I personally don’t care if they had the same animations for the general ones, just asking for knowledge sake.

BioXide

Founder

Staff member
Lead Developer
Management
Jun 1, 2017
Portland, Oregon
Guns of the Conclave
Service Points: 999999
We don't have any plans for separate animations at the moment, both female/male animations will be from the same pool, but these are for emotes, regular character animations will be the same for both genders and also to clarify, male/female meshes use the same hitbox collisions, which are from the male mesh.