Hari Seldon

Advocate

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 17, 2017
Cloning
Followers of Eternity
Service Points: 0
Nice new map progress, be fun if the owner could flush the atmosphere from the space station.

Will no doubt be interesting to see how the HC list compares to any pre-launch version. It behooves all HC at all levels atm though to ping out to each other to get some scrims and events to test game mechanics and give their faction members something to do as atm there probably won't be the full monty able to support internal generation of such things.

Tornadium

Dilettante

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jul 1, 2017
Terran Defense Corps
Service Points: 5
3rd time lucky for Tornadium, I bow down to the infinite wisdom of Chip and Spears
Fourth time.

That being said my third stint as FDC HC was pretty successful given most of the problem actors were removed. I'd say only my 2nd EC period was better honestly.

Roids

Citizen

Jun 30, 2017
No Faction
Fourth time.

That being said my third stint as FDC HC was pretty successful given most of the problem actors were removed. I'd say only my 2nd EC period was better honestly.
How does Jord taste btw

PhoenixMask

Dilettante

Contributor
Jun 2, 2017
Civil Protection Commission
As much as I'd like to jump into faction mechanics and get world takeovers/FBs going, there are other things that must be prioritized. What's the point of being able to initiate a takeover, start missions, manage the factions when the servers/clients crash? Or when other core gameplay mechanic fails? Or simply the game itself is not fun?

Players can RP some mechanics for now, such as missions or doing takeovers by just chatting and declaring their intent. By starting to gather our initial HC now, even when there's not much mechanics to support factions, we can start fleshing out the faction's identities with the community.
20 guys to test faction chat and ice in cup then, nice.

I'm not saying stability isn't important, but it is funny to see all these people being assigned rank already with barely any decisions on how factions will actually work in this game.
I guess it generates some hype for those selected tho

Tornadium

Dilettante

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jul 1, 2017
Terran Defense Corps
Service Points: 5

I'm not saying stability isn't important, but it is funny to see all these people being assigned rank already with barely any decisions on how factions will actually work in this game.
It's good to get some kind of structure in place for the future as early as possible.

Ideally we want the factions running smoothly before the bulk of players touch the game.

Reactions: Safwan

Ferin

Dilettante

Contributor
Jun 17, 2017
Terran Defense Corps
Fourth time.

What was the third time?

I thought it was 2009 CB3 and co-ing with Muller in late 2010 - ??

BioXide

Founder

Staff member
Lead Developer
Management
Jun 1, 2017
Portland, Oregon
Guns of the Conclave
Service Points: 999999

ur just mad ur not hc

Orion_Pax

Citizen

Sponsor
Alpha Tester
Jun 13, 2017
Mars
Guns of the Conclave
Yikes, thats one upset Peenix

Scouse

Dweller

Contributor
Feb 28, 2018
North Star
Mining
Looking forward to getting involved.

Arkavus

Taxpayer

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jul 15, 2017
Guns of the Conclave
Who the hell is running the mercs? Not sure I've even ever seen those names before.

Necidious

Community Manager

Staff member
Management
Jun 1, 2017
Antwerp, BE
Oda Zaibatsu
Service Points: 2400
Who the hell is running the mercs? Not sure I've even ever seen those names before.
No one is running GotC. They're running their own cells. Every faction R7 is also a staff account until we can transfer leadership to someone capable.

CheSquattII

Dilettante

Contributor
Jul 31, 2017
Terran Defense Corps
You'll put a smoothbrained bogman in charge of the FDC but won't let me lead FoE? I've been Gmop'd already, boys.

Munki

Taxpayer

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 26, 2017
The vicious cycle continues.

Jade Star

Dilettante

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 28, 2017
Avalon Enterprises
I'm not going to judge the HC, they should be given a chance before judged. RIP Che he was a fine young man and RIP FOE it was a fine young faction. I really hope people start joining other factions besides TDC and CPC, In any case most dudes that join CPC and TDC are annoying and its a lot more fun to send them to cloning when they step outta line then to deal with them in the faction.

Joshua Jones

Citizen

Alpha Tester
Patron
Contributor
Jul 10, 2018
I really hope people start joining other factions besides TDC and CPC, In any case most dudes that join CPC and TDC are annoying and its a lot more fun to send them to cloning when they step outta line then to deal with them in the faction.

:rok::rok::rok: