General xmaniac

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Jun 27, 2017
United States
No Faction
Service Points: 0
This looks great! The real life real estate idea is a cool one I think but it would be hard to balance it between the hardcore players who will live on here and the casuals.

Reactions: Necidious

Safwan

Enthusiast

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Jun 1, 2017
Civil Protection Commission
thats one crazy ass devlog. Loving the Union City revamp, city's gaining some character. Please keep in-world (non instanced) player housing if possible because that sounds just dope.

Awesome work guys. Keep it up! Exciting times.

Tod Maddux

Advocate

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Jun 30, 2017
Civil Protection Commission
I dont know.

SilentTRed

Dweller

Dec 24, 2018
No Faction
It's ya boi SIlent Red / Kenta Saito, literally the best player in the game at like 2004-2006 hit me with a key bois.

Where the estonian rat Krister, the weird lad Konako D Tiamat. Did jonny ever return from falling down the stairs? Daywalker where u at. Genjuro is still waiting at the glendale mall btw

Reactions: BioXide

BÅĒTA

Taxpayer

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Jun 17, 2017
The Syndicate
I love that we will be able to select and customize our own reticles!

Banjo

Dilettante

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Jun 14, 2017
Terran Defense Corps
What does faction mechanics overhaul encompass, just faction manager stuff?? I'm asking because I'm not sure having a full blown alpha would make sense without final battles / colony take over or some kind of faction conflict mechanic.
Good stuff though looking forward to the updates.

Wilbon

Taxpayer

Supporting Donator
Dec 20, 2018
The Syndicate
Now if you land a headshot that kills an enemy, you will be rewarded by a nice crunchy pop sound and visuals, as your enemy’s head explodes and chunks go flying everywhere, this makes headshot kills more satisfying and rewarding. We will be adding more gore to the game as we move further in development, we want Mankind Reborn to be more visceral and intense with its violence

Add the longshot or I'll ddos your shit.

Shab

Clone

May 11, 2018
No Faction
Wow! The game looks absolutely beautiful. Great update, glad to hear it & looking forward to more in the future.

RitchieGunz

Dweller

Jul 5, 2018
The Syndicate
*immediately nuts in pants*

Union city looks absolutely amazing... Was that a fkn crawler?!

Jade Star

Dilettante

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Jun 28, 2017
Avalon Enterprises
*slowly puts down shotgun* Oh blood, violence and gore! I like it! Make our characters get all bloody and beaten looking when we get low on HP! The city looks fantaaaaaaastic! Everything looks superb! I'm def looking forward to the development update #18 better character customization and emotes! Yes!

Luna Tic

Dweller

Aug 1, 2017
No Faction
It's ya boi SIlent Red / Kenta Saito, literally the best player in the game at like 2004-2006 hit me with a key bois.

Where the estonian rat Krister, the weird lad Konako D Tiamat. Did jonny ever return from falling down the stairs? Daywalker where u at. Genjuro is still waiting at the glendale mall btw
I think we're going to have to crowd-source a new PC for Daywalker

• Haha
Reactions: Kwisatz Haderach