Discussion: Development Update #17

Safwan

Enthusiast

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Jun 1, 2017
Civil Protection Commission
Service Points: 0
Love that focus is being shifted over the core game systems to improve performance rather then focusing on content. Need to have a solid base to grow upon. Great stuff guys!

• Wow
Reactions: Pablo Hernandez

Jade Star

Dilettante

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Jun 28, 2017
Avalon Enterprises
Ahhhh BioXide, successful, attractive, Intelligent and one heck of a amazing game developer! Yet... still so humble, so kind. Some of you useless dregs around here could learn a thing or two from our lord and savoir BioXide here. Keep up the good work BioXide, Its coming along really nice.

BioXide

Founder

Staff member
Lead Developer
Management
Jun 1, 2017
Portland, Oregon
Guns of the Conclave
Service Points: 999999
Ahhhh BioXide, successful, attractive, Intelligent and one heck of a amazing game developer! Yet... still so humble, so kind. Some of you useless dregs around here could learn a thing or two from our lord and savoir BioXide here. Keep up the good work BioXide, Its coming along really nice.
dont believe everything u see on the internet, i could just be working in a fast food restaurant and keeping illegal immigrants in my basement that do the dirty dev work

• Haha
Reactions: Pablo Hernandez

Wilbon

Citizen

Supporting Donator
Dec 20, 2018
Avalon Enterprises
dont believe everything u see on the internet, i could just be working in a fast food restaurant and keeping illegal immigrants in my basement that do the dirty dev work
An illegal immigrant using illegal immigrants for slave labor? Man, that's the American dream right there.