LordAdder

Advocate

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Oct 23, 2017
CHICAGOOOOOO
Terran Defense Corps
Service Points: 1
"We felt it was time to change the logo due to the feedback we received from the community mentioning that the logo had some similarities with some pretty bad things "

The old logo was cool, but you're right. Good on you guys for making that change and also the new logo looks good!

Hawke

Clone

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Mar 7, 2018
Avalon Enterprises
Service Points: 0
I feel like dropped PMODs are no longer needed now that they can be bought, they aren't fun to receive in loot bags and feel a bit like junk. I see a lot of loot boxes scattered around the worlds with PMODs in them that noone wants.

At the moment i've just got a bunch of them clogging up my storage boxes with no real need to ever use them

BioXide

Founder

Staff member
Lead Developer
Management
Jun 1, 2017
Beaverton, Oregon
Guns of the Conclave
Service Points: 999999
I feel like dropped PMODs are no longer needed now that they can be bought, they aren't fun to receive in loot bags and feel a bit like junk. I see a lot of loot boxes scattered around the worlds with PMODs in them that noone wants.
Yeah I agree, I've been clinging on to the PMOD items because I believe there might be some use in them and would like to not scrap the system, we'll figure something out.

XCalibur

Clone

May 2, 2020
Guns of the Conclave
Logo looked like treyarch lmao imagine zombies in MR

John White

Helpful Citizen

Supporting Donator
Jul 23, 2018
Oda Zaibatsu
New logo is sick. GJ!
Nice to see things progressing.
The update was loaded though. And you decided to start with technical stuff. By the time I got to in game stuff I was already tired lol.
That bridge looks a bit steep.

Safwan

Enthusiast

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Jun 1, 2017
Civil Protection Commission
Lovin' it!

Also, EU servers? :smirk: