Followers of Eternity
Service Points: 0

Safwan

Activist

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Civil Protection Commission
This is an insane update. Love it! I have a question about vulnerability period. If lets say I set up a vulnerability period between 1 AM to 6 AM for days. Slowly my upkeeps reaches a point where I can't afford it anymore, can I not just change it to lets say 2 AM to 7 AM this time and reset the upkeep back to 5%?

• Wow
Reactions: Pablo Hernandez

BioXide

Founder

Staff member
Lead Developer
Project Management
Guns of the Conclave
Service Points: 999999
This is an insane update. Love it! I have a question about vulnerability period. If lets say I set up a vulnerability period between 1 AM to 6 AM for days. Slowly my upkeeps reaches a point where I can't afford it anymore, can I not just change it to lets say 2 AM to 7 AM this time and reset the upkeep back to 5%?

It's meant to force players to disable their territory protection for an entire cycle

Safwan

Activist

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester

John Maylives

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
It's been moving along nicely over the year.

MarlboroRed

Taxpayer

Silver Donator
Alpha Tester
Hope it keeps moving forward. Blue Lives Matter

Binkels

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Civilian
Hello, in 1 week have to reinstall the game due update i get an error. Is this normal for now, does more people have this problem?

Also when i quit the game and shut down at log in. I cant start it again, because in steam it says game is still running. I have to restart steam. Dont know if im in the right topic.

Greetz Binkels

Sorven

Taxpayer

Silver Donator
Alpha Tester
Guns of the Conclave
Hello, in 1 week have to reinstall the game due update i get an error. Is this normal for now, does more people have this problem?

Also when i quit the game and shut down at log in. I cant start it again, because in steam it says game is still running. I have to restart steam. Dont know if im in the right topic.

Greetz Binkels
Not sure about the first issue, but as far as the game not shutting down completely. You just have to ctrl+alt+del, open task manager, press “m” and end the process for Mankind Reborn. (It likes to hide running in the background for some reason . (This is a known issue by the devs)

Binkels

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Civilian
Not sure about the first issue, but as far as the game not shutting down completely. You just have to ctrl+alt+del, open task manager, press “m” and end the process for Mankind Reborn. (It likes to hide running in the background for some reason . (This is a known issue by the devs)
Im gonna try that, Thanks, But i got now a another problem. after downloading it it says Writing fault: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common/Mankind Reborn\Mankindreborn.exe.
Do i have to deleted more files then just deleted the game on steam?

Sorven

Taxpayer

Silver Donator
Alpha Tester
Guns of the Conclave
Im gonna try that, Thanks, But i got now a another problem. after downloading it it says Writing fault: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common/Mankind Reborn\Mankindreborn.exe.
Do i have to deleted more files then just deleted the game on steam?
Have you tried verifying your files on steam?

Binkels

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Civilian
Have you tried verifying your files on steam?
Im using steam to less for know all that things. Im try to download and i have deleted all maps in the program Files (x86) Hope that will work. Otherwise i go search on google how to verify files on steam.

Omavel

Taxpayer

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Oda Zaibatsu
Im using steam to less for know all that things. Im try to download and i have deleted all maps in the program Files (x86) Hope that will work. Otherwise i go search on google how to verify files on steam.
Go to steam library, right click on Mankind Reborn, select PROPERTIES then select LOCAL FILES and then "Verify integrity of games files"

Binkels

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Civilian
Go to steam library, right click on Mankind Reborn, select PROPERTIES then select LOCAL FILES and then "Verify integrity of games files"
I did verify the files but still the same. After downloading 12.66GB it should be complete. But it says on the Start/download/play button: Continue- what means continue with , But it has alrdy fully downloaded. Hmm Dont know what to do. I will ask my brother, might he knows. Its weird because i played since 7 april this year without this kind off problem and i didnt change anything or download something.

Binkels

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Civilian
I did verify the files but still the same. After downloading 12.66GB it should be complete. But it says on the Start/download/play button: Continue- what means continue with , But it has alrdy fully downloaded. Hmm Dont know what to do. I will ask my brother, might he knows. Its weird because i played since 7 april this year without this kind off problem and i didnt change anything or download something.
An little update, I asked my brother to log in on my account on his computer and it worked by him. So now im gonna redownload steam. Might it will work.

Omavel

Taxpayer

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Oda Zaibatsu
An little update, I asked my brother to log in on my account on his computer and it worked by him. So now im gonna redownload steam. Might it will work.
Yes good idea, uninstall the game and install it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.