Status
Not open for further replies.

Binkels

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Civilian
Service Points: 0
Yes good idea, uninstall the game and install it again.
I did alrdy unstall the game for 3 times. The 3th time it did delete all the remaining maps in my Program files. All the maps in it looks like all empty. But i deleted them and download for the 3th time. Still no succes. It takes 1H to download 12Gb on my laptop with WIFI, I should use cabel, but i cant find it, hehe. I did unistall on steam and redownload it and offcourse download again Mankind Reborn. Hope that will fixed it. Otherwise i dont know:D I could restart my laptop. Still dont know why i should. Because i didnt use anything except youtube and Mankind Reborn. :D:rok:

Nothing will help. the last thing i can do is reinstal my laptop.

Sorven

Taxpayer

Silver Donator
Alpha Tester
Guns of the Conclave
Nothing will help. the last thing i can do is reinstal my laptop.
Just so you know, especially if you have slow WiFi, The download will sit at 100% for a long while before it actually finishes. Have you tried just letting it sit? Sounds like you have a slow connection. It's a weird steam thing with pre-alpha unreleased stuff like this I think.

MarlboroRed

Taxpayer

Silver Donator
Alpha Tester
Civil Protection Commission
I have the same issue as above . I have reinstalled and verified files no luck.

Binkels

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Civilian
Welp, that isn't good! :( Please use the support system so we can assist you further.
It's strange. But i see that MarlboroRed also has the same issue. Im have reinstalled my laptop and im downloading the game. Seems my wifi is not good, it can take 2 hour i guess. Time to connect the cabal if i can find it. I will report when i finishd download and hope it will works. Otherwise i will use Support system.

I have the same issue as above . I have reinstalled and verified files no luck.
What computer/laptop do you use? Im using the MSI GE70, it's alrdy 8 years old.

Welp, that isn't good! :( Please use the support system so we can assist you further.
I did the system restore and the game is now working again. Too bad it has to be this way. But it may be due to the laptop / software that one has more problems with it than the other.

Sorven

Taxpayer

Silver Donator
Alpha Tester
Guns of the Conclave
I did the system restore and the game is now working again. Too bad it has to be this way. But it may be due to the laptop / software that one has more problems with it than the other.
You’re back in action!

Reactions: Binkels

MarlboroRed

Taxpayer

Silver Donator
Alpha Tester
I7 Extreme, 32 gig ram, sd hard drives and raid removable with win 10 pro

Binkels

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Civilian
I7 Extreme, 32 gig ram, sd hard drives and raid removable with win 10 pro
Did you fix it alrdy? Ive got an i7-4700MQ cpu 2.40GHz, hmmm just 8gb RAM. (seems a bit low off yours:D) Aslo a 64 bit system or something.

My storage capa is descreased from 10.000 to 5000 items. Why?

Shame at the bad respond on this forum/game.......

Alucard

Trial Community Moderator

Staff member
Community Team
My storage capa is descreased from 10.000 to 5000 items. Why?
You buy additional storage, of which is for a limited time, once it expires you will need to repurchase additional storage.

Shame at the bad respond on this forum/game.......

This game is in pre-alpha testing, therefore the activity is low currently however as more and more features are added the numbers rise.

I hope this clarifies your questions.

If you believe this is a bug this is not the place to report it,

please also refrain from double and triple posting, it may be considered spam,

kind regards,

Alucard

Reactions: Necidious

Binkels

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Civilian
You buy additional storage, of which is for a limited time, once it expires you will need to repurchase additional storage.

This game is in pre-alpha testing, therefore the activity is low currently however as more and more features are added the numbers rise.

I hope this clarifies your questions.
Ye i saw it just a second ago. I buy extra storage for a limited time. What time it is? Cause paying 20k for an axtra 5k storage every time sounds to me like why? Can i not just buy it pernament? ive got like 9k items aprox. This time limited option on expanse doenst have to be in the game for me.

This is not a thread to report a bug to that's why mate. Preferably use the discord channel for that or the bugs area on the forums
why not, its called

Discussion: Development Update #19​

so some discussion are related here i guess. the title says it.

Status
Not open for further replies.