Patron
Oct 24, 2017
CHICAGOOOOOO
Reactions
87 0 0
Terran Defense Corps
Service Points: 1
I can dig the new North Star logo.

Just kind of eh on the fact that it now share's a saw blade design with another Guild... But hey, it still looks awesome

Necidious

Community Manager

Staff member
Management
Jun 1, 2017
Antwerp, BE
Reactions
501 10 2
Avalon
Enterprises
Service Points: 2400
I can dig the new North Star logo.

Just kind of eh on the fact that it now share's a saw blade design with another Guild... But hey, it still looks awesome
I'm not entirely sure what you mean with "it now shares a saw blade design with another guild"? It does not.

LordAdder

Dilettante

Alpha Tester
Patron
Oct 24, 2017
CHICAGOOOOOO
Reactions
87 0 0
Terran Defense Corps
Service Points: 1
I'm not entirely sure what you mean with "it now shares a saw blade design with another guild"? It does not.
When I first viewed the new logo I thought of the "other one" because of their similarities (as in its shape because I always viewed the CMG logo more of as a saw blade than a vortex, which I think is what it was going for). Just some observations I made but I still like this new logo regardless and I definitely didn't mean to put whoever designed it down (if I did anyway, please accept my apology). I just wanted to put in a couple cents I found in my pocket for the discussion.

Jan 4, 2018
Reactions
4 0 0
The Syndicate
Service Points: 0
Did you guys work on the bug that prevented some people to launch the game? (mainly amd gpu/driver related bug)

BioXide

Founder

Staff member
Lead Developer
Management
Jun 1, 2017
Portland, Oregon
Reactions
318 11 0
Guns of the Conclave
Did you guys work on the bug that prevented some people to launch the game? (mainly amd gpu/driver related bug)
We've updated to UE4's latest release branch which is 4.18.2, so hopefully that bug got fixed since it's not from our end and there's little I can do to fix it, regarding the launcher itself, I'm going over it and it should be fixed for the next testing session

Skiy

Dilettante

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 12, 2017
Reactions
58 0 0
The Syndicate
Service Points: 2
Can we get like a colony showcase or something? I'd love to see more about LUC when it's ready.

BioXide

Founder

Staff member
Lead Developer
Management
Jun 1, 2017
Portland, Oregon
Reactions
318 11 0
Guns of the Conclave
Can we get like a colony showcase or something? I'd love to see more about LUC when it's ready.
pay to get access to the exclusive secret vip club where we share unreleased content, its a monthly subscription, plus a downpayment of the first two months, pm for quote

Jul 18, 2017
Reactions
1 0 0
No Faction
Hey there!

I want to comment on the track (like the music, followed on SoundCloud) Going To Go On.
I like it very much and I want to give it my feedback. There are some cinematic drums going on and I hear short reverb echo and (maybe) some ping pong delay, however everything (drum mono, echo, and delay) sits in the center, nothing has width. Maybe you could nudge drum pan knob of (all) the three (or two) around and get some interesting stereo effect after that just adjust volume balance of the left and right side again. There is also some arpeggiator melody in the track. Again try panning it, try slightly panning notes randomly or whatever. Maybe some sounds are good when they are in the center but their echoes are free to float in wide (and high) dimension.

Here I left you with some trippy 2 hour tutorial from 1990 that explains it very simple how to make a great mix with your bare hands.

Hope it helps and wish you keep making awesome noise for MR. Sorry if i sound to bitchy about it, I just like the work very much.

Last edited by a moderator: