Advocate

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 1, 2017
Reactions
170 3 0
Civil Protection Commission
Service Points: 0
This was one juicy devblog. This is getting me excited all over again. Also Epic Games? That'd be huge. Keep up the good work lads.

also been binging on Altered Carbon, its an amazing show to draw inspiration from.

Last edited:

Anto_Orsoni

Dweller

Alpha Tester
Patron
Feb 6, 2018
Reactions
25 0 0
Terran Defense Corps
very impressive ! I can't wait to see more ! I really like the vortex UI. Is the vortex gate the node we can see at the end ?

Jun 2, 2017
Norway, it is not a shithole
Reactions
45 4 0
Civil Protection Commission
Those was one juicy devblog. This is getting me excited all over again. Also Epic Games? That'd be huge. Keep up the good work lads.

also been binging on Altered Carbon, its an amazing show to draw inspiration from.
They just making sure he understands how big the cut of the cake they are getting at the end. capish?

Jun 2, 2017
Pittsburgh
Reactions
49 2 1
Terran Defense Corps
Ah jeeze, so weird to see what was just a pipe dream a year or two ago, with incredibly buggy testing and grenade spam, turn into a properly developed game by a respectable company.

BioXide

Founder

Staff member
Lead Developer
Management
Jun 1, 2017
Portland, Oregon
Reactions
318 11 0
Guns of the Conclave
Just don't forget yourself when you go big ;) Many people do that and sadness occurs. But I have faith
Money or fame won't change the core fundamentals this game was built upon, passion, community and an extreme desire to experience that game we all used to play and love years ago, without the developers fucking it up.

Most of the developers actually want to play the game seriously, including myself, I'm going to be a merc & entrepreneur, own a stripclub, half clip some bads and shit talk like crazy. Trust me we won't mess this up, because I'll be playing this game as well :).