Taxpayer

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jul 15, 2017
Reactions
29 0 0
Guns of the Conclave
Service Points: 0
Sweet I can have a War Rig and exclusively drive around Mars yelling SHINY AND CHROME.

I like the smog in Union City too. Are the buildings in it colored at all?

BioXide

Founder

Staff member
Lead Developer
Management
Jun 1, 2017
Portland, Oregon
Reactions
318 11 0
Guns of the Conclave
Sweet I can have a War Rig and exclusively drive around Mars yelling SHINY AND CHROME.

I like the smog in Union City too. Are the buildings in it colored at all?
They're all whiteboxed (Placeholders), we will be replacing them with actual assets as we move further down development, but all those maps are playable :)

Safwan

Advocate

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 1, 2017
Reactions
170 3 0
Civil Protection Commission
I am happy Tod has been giving his rightful place among Gods.

Aurora looks so beautiful. Great progress so far.

A few things. Earth needs to have a proper Senate and Court, the design of these structure also need to be well thought out so that we have multiple gates/barriers between Senate hall and the entry point so that CPC/TDC may deploy security. Same goes for court.

Also Prison on moon please.

Necidious

Community Manager

Staff member
Management
Jun 1, 2017
Antwerp, BE
Reactions
501 10 2
Avalon
Enterprises
Service Points: 2400
A few things. Earth needs to have a proper Senate and Court
Union City will be split into five sections, each their own world – Union City Lower District, Union City Upper District, Union City Leisure District, Union City Industrial District and Union City Council Quarter.

Council Quarter being the Union Council, of course.

Cadonez

Advocate

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jul 29, 2017
Brumpapa
Reactions
227 14 0
The Syndicate
I am happy Tod has been giving his rightful place among Gods.

Aurora looks so beautiful. Great progress so far.

A few things. Earth needs to have a proper Senate and Court, the design of these structure also need to be well thought out so that we have multiple gates/barriers between Senate hall and the entry point so that CPC/TDC may deploy security. Same goes for court.

Also Prison on moon please.
Stop asking for stuff to make TU OP.

Ninkazi

Taxpayer

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 22, 2017
Reactions
9 0 0
Guns of the Conclave
I'm beyond excited for MR, excellent work you guys.

What sorts of things will we be able to do on the larger worlds like Aurora and Mars? And can we beef halfclip people with our cars?

Necidious

Community Manager

Staff member
Management
Jun 1, 2017
Antwerp, BE
Reactions
501 10 2
Avalon
Enterprises
Service Points: 2400
I'm beyond excited for MR, excellent work you guys.

What sorts of things will we be able to do on the larger worlds like Aurora and Mars? And can we beef halfclip people with our cars?
Hey there, thanks!

At this point in time, it's too early to tell. While we have implemented the system, it's all still very bareboned. The plan, however, is to let the player decide. Meaning, yes, you could potentially run over and kill people but the downside would be the repercussions of that player, or faction even, and the costs tied to spawning another vehicle, which is going to be pretty expensive.

At the moment, only transport vehicles are planned, which are going to be relatively vulnerable.

Ninkazi

Taxpayer

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 22, 2017
Reactions
9 0 0
Guns of the Conclave
One suggestion I'd like to make, perhaps in order to provide exploration incentive, there can be dangerous PvE/PvP elements around "towers" or "control centers" that progressively reveal certain parts of your map vision if it's your first time exploring these larger maps.

LordAdder

Dilettante

Alpha Tester
Patron
Oct 24, 2017
CHICAGOOOOOO
Reactions
87 0 0
Terran Defense Corps
Service Points: 1
One suggestion I'd like to make, perhaps in order to provide exploration incentive, there can be dangerous PvE/PvP elements around "towers" or "control centers" that progressively reveal certain parts of your map vision if it's your first time exploring these larger maps.
Have you been playing Farcry perchance?

Hard Hat Harry

Helpful Citizen

Alpha Tester
Patron
Sep 8, 2017
Reactions
115 6 0
Oda Zaibatsu
You must successfully gank 10 people on a map to unlock map vision

Jord

Project Manager

Staff member
Management
Lead Level Designer
Jun 1, 2017
Oxford, UK
Reactions
141 1 0
Avalon
Enterprises
y'all got a good team together doing great work. keep it up!
Thanks! Glad you're liking the updates. We're making great progress and can't wait till we get to a point where we can do more public playtesting.

TheJoker

Dilettante

Alpha Tester
Patron
Sep 20, 2017
Australia
Reactions
88 3 2
Guns of the Conclave
cheers for the update lots of information alsofrom all streams great communication.

Also when you were talking about Asset Gallery for Creating Levels and showing the images all I could think about is the matrix when Neo says 'Guns lots of Guns'