Lead Developer
Management
Jun 1, 2017
Portland, Oregon
Reactions
360 21 0
Guns of the Conclave
Service Points: 999999
I'd keep it as materials only dropping from the aliens, while having missions automatically generated from an NPC organisation that gives bounties for various bounties being completed. "Kill X amount of workers", "Kill X amount of soldiers", "Deliver X amount of materials". Stuff like that. You still go out to hunt, you're still getting rewarded but I like my loot to make sense when it comes to PvE and Aliens just dropping cash makes no sense.
Very nice, we were thinking something like that as well!

Jade Star

Citizen

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 28, 2017
Reactions
67 1 0
Avalon
Enterprises
Service Points: 0
heh That guy Shakespear got his butt kicked, im just kidding :p, It looks really good so far, I saw what looked to be some water in one of the videos will we have swimming? Also I liked the little aliens they look cute.

capseaslug

Creative Director

Staff member
Management
Jul 29, 2017
Reactions
23 0 0
Terran Defense Corps
heh That guy Shakespear got his butt kicked, im just kidding :p, It looks really good so far, I saw what looked to be some water in one of the videos will we have swimming? Also I liked the little aliens they look cute.
Fun Fact: Notice how i am there at the beginning of the video, but disappear shortly after joining the server. I got rekt and rage-quit.

Feb 16, 2018
Reactions
2 0 0
No Faction
Looking good, I was a big fan of exploring Necars and farming aliens. I like the idea of more challenging aliens. It'd be nice to see some more complex aliens, or alien combat, but its looking like they will be pretty fun.

TheJoker

Dilettante

Alpha Tester
Patron
Sep 20, 2017
Australia
Reactions
90 3 2
Guns of the Conclave
"From the famous drop bears of New Avalon "

Drop bears are a real thing been plaguing Australia for years there always on the hunt for tourists.

Great Dev update like the starship troopers vibe loved that movie, also its great how the small ones are fast movers would make the combat intense!