Eurocore / Vortex Inc Roll Call

Sep 25, 2018
Reactions
0 0 0
Avalon
Enterprises
Service Points: 0
Skeptix/ Nico Truscello here. Loved by some, hated by most.

Glad to see a new game in FoM's footsteps. Here's to hoping it's successful.

Some screens:

LordAdder

Helpful Citizen

Alpha Tester
Patron
Oct 24, 2017
CHICAGOOOOOO
Reactions
107 2 0
Terran Defense Corps
Service Points: 1
Welcome! I was in EC a little during FotD, but I probably missed out on the glory days

Sam Lysander

Dweller

Alpha Tester
Patron
Oct 23, 2018
Arizona
Reactions
18 0 0
Avalon
Enterprises
I went by a number of names, most of which im struggling to remember at all, except this one that in using. Mostly VI and EC with some of each other one mixed in here and there, pretty sure I started in GOM though

Sam Lysander

Dweller

Alpha Tester
Patron
Oct 23, 2018
Arizona
Reactions
18 0 0
Avalon
Enterprises
What name did you go by? I was r6 for a while, I dont remember what period of time i was r7 for, it was a good bit before it shut down.. I think?

Sam Lysander

Dweller

Alpha Tester
Patron
Oct 23, 2018
Arizona
Reactions
18 0 0
Avalon
Enterprises
Ahh I dont remember.. I didnt really play FotD that much.. So everything i really did was before FotD. Nice to meet you though

Banjo

Dilettante

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 14, 2017
Reactions
132 1 0
Terran Defense Corps
I honestly don't remember VI having any cignificanse in FOTD, did you ever get to own any services? This was however also the case for pretty much all the legacy factions, I just found it funny that you refered to an accomplishment in FOTD-VI as a milestone.

Oct 5, 2017
Reactions
15 2 0
Guns of the Conclave
I honestly don't remember VI having any cignificanse in FOTD, did you ever get to own any services? This was however also the case for pretty much all the legacy factions, I just found it funny that you refered to an accomplishment in FOTD-VI as a milestone.
Getting R7 in VI and CMG was an easy accomplisment...even if you had an extra chromosome

Sam Lysander

Dweller

Alpha Tester
Patron
Oct 23, 2018
Arizona
Reactions
18 0 0
Avalon
Enterprises
I got my times confused, i played before FotD, not really during that time, my mistake.

Mermer

Dweller

Contributor
Jun 4, 2017
Reactions
19 0 0
No Faction
I was the shitbad in VI VONCing all our R7s for also being shitbads. Served as r4-r6, mostly as the director of Vortex Economics or Vortex Internal Investigations from open beta 2008-close, very briefly served as r7, I might have been the last one if I remember correct. I was an eco lord for most of that time, one of the few successful ones to come out of VI.

Oct 5, 2017
Reactions
15 2 0
Guns of the Conclave
I was the shitbad in VI VONCing all our R7s for also being shitbads. Served as r4-r6, mostly as the director of Vortex Economics or Vortex Internal Investigations from open beta 2008-close, very briefly served as r7, I might have been the last one if I remember correct. I was an eco lord for most of that time, one of the few successful ones to come out of VI.
Did you have Shawn on your name?