Mermer

Dweller

Contributor
Jun 4, 2017
Reactions
16 0 0
No Faction
Service Points: 0
I honestly don't remember VI having any cignificanse in FOTD, did you ever get to own any services? This was however also the case for pretty much all the legacy factions, I just found it funny that you refered to an accomplishment in FOTD-VI as a milestone.
VI was the most promonent faction in FOTD for a time. We had some very active recruitment an focused on player retention, that is before Death Legion rofl stomped everyone.

Nov 6, 2018
Executive Outcomes
Reactions
4 0 0
Guns of the Conclave
I was the shitbad in VI VONCing all our R7s for also being shitbads. Served as r4-r6, mostly as the director of Vortex Economics or Vortex Internal Investigations from open beta 2008-close, very briefly served as r7, I might have been the last one if I remember correct. I was an eco lord for most of that time, one of the few successful ones to come out of VI.
Mermer Shaw!
I let my brother know about the game. This is all he sent me.

"I'm in" - Lord Wes

Last edited:

James Russell

Dweller

Alpha Tester
Patron
Oct 20, 2018
Reactions
6 0 0
Terran Defense Corps
Didn't Asian Coalition and Eurocore become Vortex Inc? I played back in the day before VI was a thing. EC and AC were pretty much dead factions... so much so that my brother and I joined AC as troll accounts and were awarded instant R5 lol.

Banjo

Dilettante

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 14, 2017
Reactions
107 0 0
Terran Defense Corps
Didn't Asian Coalition and Eurocore become Vortex Inc? I played back in the day before VI was a thing. EC and AC were pretty much dead factions... so much so that my brother and I joined AC as troll accounts and were awarded instant R5 lol.
Yeah I think it was AC that got kinda changed into VI, it was before my time though.
EC was not really a dead faction in the post 09 version

Necidious

Community Manager

Staff member
Management
Jun 1, 2017
Antwerp, BE
Reactions
501 10 2
Avalon
Enterprises
Service Points: 2400
I think you're mistaking Eurocore with American Enterprises.

Nov 16, 2018
Reactions
1 0 0
No Faction
Anno Domini/Alvis Evander. I started in AE under Skypony, then made the switch as a higher rank member of Vortex after the milestone update. I absolutely loved this game when I was younger. I heard about a remake of FoM, and came to checkout the forums. I saw this thread and had to make a post! I'll have to checkout this game soon.

Jun 22, 2017
Reactions
25 0 0
No Faction
EC 4 Life

Fuck CMG

For real though, EC was a great faction. Consistent military and economic powerhouse and overall chill core group of players. But all the good and smart EC merged into DL at the end.

Jord

Project Manager

Staff member
Management
Lead Level Designer
Jun 1, 2017
Oxford, UK
Reactions
141 1 0
Avalon
Enterprises
Anno Domini/Alvis Evander. I started in AE under Skypony, then made the switch as a higher rank member of Vortex after the milestone update. I absolutely loved this game when I was younger. I heard about a remake of FoM, and came to checkout the forums. I saw this thread and had to make a post! I'll have to checkout this game soon.
I miss SkyPony.

InterCityFirmWhu

Dweller

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 4, 2017
Reactions
8 0 0
No Faction
I was VI R7 for a while under the name Brandon the Wizard and it was amazing times we had atleast 5-6 Colonies under are control at all times.
I was EC R6 for a while under the name Giovanni Vercetti i believe and those were also great times.
I love you all.

Last edited: