Mermer

Dweller

Contributor
Jun 4, 2017
Reactions
16 0 0
No Faction
Service Points: 0
I honestly don't remember VI having any cignificanse in FOTD, did you ever get to own any services? This was however also the case for pretty much all the legacy factions, I just found it funny that you refered to an accomplishment in FOTD-VI as a milestone.
VI was the most promonent faction in FOTD for a time. We had some very active recruitment an focused on player retention, that is before Death Legion rofl stomped everyone.

Nov 6, 2018
Executive Outcomes
Reactions
4 0 0
Guns of the Conclave
I was the shitbad in VI VONCing all our R7s for also being shitbads. Served as r4-r6, mostly as the director of Vortex Economics or Vortex Internal Investigations from open beta 2008-close, very briefly served as r7, I might have been the last one if I remember correct. I was an eco lord for most of that time, one of the few successful ones to come out of VI.
Mermer Shaw!
I let my brother know about the game. This is all he sent me.

"I'm in" - Lord Wes

Last edited:

James Russell

Dweller

Alpha Tester
Patron
Oct 20, 2018
Reactions
6 0 0
Terran Defense Corps
Didn't Asian Coalition and Eurocore become Vortex Inc? I played back in the day before VI was a thing. EC and AC were pretty much dead factions... so much so that my brother and I joined AC as troll accounts and were awarded instant R5 lol.

Banjo

Dilettante

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 14, 2017
Reactions
103 0 0
Terran Defense Corps
Didn't Asian Coalition and Eurocore become Vortex Inc? I played back in the day before VI was a thing. EC and AC were pretty much dead factions... so much so that my brother and I joined AC as troll accounts and were awarded instant R5 lol.
Yeah I think it was AC that got kinda changed into VI, it was before my time though.
EC was not really a dead faction in the post 09 version

Necidious

Community Manager

Staff member
Management
Jun 1, 2017
Antwerp, BE
Reactions
488 10 2
Avalon
Enterprises
Service Points: 2400
I think you're mistaking Eurocore with American Enterprises.

Nov 16, 2018
Reactions
1 0 0
No Faction
Anno Domini/Alvis Evander. I started in AE under Skypony, then made the switch as a higher rank member of Vortex after the milestone update. I absolutely loved this game when I was younger. I heard about a remake of FoM, and came to checkout the forums. I saw this thread and had to make a post! I'll have to checkout this game soon.

Jun 22, 2017
Reactions
25 0 0
No Faction
EC 4 Life

Fuck CMG

For real though, EC was a great faction. Consistent military and economic powerhouse and overall chill core group of players. But all the good and smart EC merged into DL at the end.