Staff member
Bronzed Donator
Audio Department
Alpha Tester
Jan 27, 2019
Sydney, Australia
Civil Protection Commission
Service Points: 0
G'day. I was VI from mid '07 until FOM died briefly sometime in '08. Spent about 6 months in the group, same time as Nico Truscello (guy who started this thread). Good times. I forget the name of the R7, as he wasn't particularly active, but we had guys like Cloud Caraway, his brother Praetor Maximus, King Lionheart, and Johnny Dremak in R6 positions. I took over for Johnny Dremak in Internal Affairs after a few months, due to him stepping down due to work commitments. Good group of guys and we had a healthy player base for a while there. I was one of the few Aussies in FOM, which worked well as I was taking a break from University so I'd come online all day and war alongside the EC lads.

It was around that same time that the movie "300" came out and all the MotB lads took "Spartan Law" as their motto. We'd just get on the troll train and yell out "For Sparta!" before running in to battle against them, though we'd just yell it out and run straight through them and out the other side to the teleport room with our pre-purchased tickets. Usually wouldn't fire a single shot. If you can't beat them, troll them. Good times.

lordwes

Dweller

Mar 4, 2019
No Faction
Hi everyone Lordwes here, former hardcore VI player.

Mermer

Dweller

Supporting Donator
Jun 4, 2017
No Faction
I was VI R7 for a while under the name Brandon the Wizard and it was amazing times we had atleast 5-6 Colonies under are control at all times.
I was EC R6 for a while under the name Giovanni Vercetti i believe and those were also great times.
I love you all.
Thems were the times

Mermer

Dweller

Supporting Donator
Jun 4, 2017
No Faction
Hi everyone Lordwes here, former hardcore VI player.
He was with us during "Deep Pockets Inc" when the eco lurds on the board were buying up all the mercs for our EC war.

SCarroll

Clone

Supporting Donator
Mar 11, 2018
North Star
Mining
I played as Carrollboy II in EC when Reefer was R7 and played in VI during the Brad Rivers r7. I remember you Skeptix.

Reactions: Gakksun
Mar 11, 2019
Avalon Enterprises
VI was the most promonent faction in FOTD for a time. We had some very active recruitment an focused on player retention, that is before Death Legion rofl stomped everyone.
Not sure if you remember me but I was TaliDecal in VI during the run of Tristan and Winters. Its nice to see you are still active! I used to make little text files for the prices of mining, processing and market on every planet for you. We also worked with the King family for a while to try and get rid of those two.

Swifty McVeigh

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Mar 18, 2019
Guns of the Conclave
I was in VII with mug Mermer Shaw along with TPaine and Houser

JohnFelix

Dweller

Supporting Donator
Jun 11, 2018
North Star
Mining
I went by a number of names, most of which im struggling to remember at all, except this one that in using. Mostly VI and EC with some of each other one mixed in here and there, pretty sure I started in GOM though
Hey man, Not sure if you remember me but I remember your name. I was in VI for a good bit of the FOTD days.

I was the shitbad in VI VONCing all our R7s for also being shitbads. Served as r4-r6, mostly as the director of Vortex Economics or Vortex Internal Investigations from open beta 2008-close, very briefly served as r7, I might have been the last one if I remember correct. I was an eco lord for most of that time, one of the few successful ones to come out of VI.
Fucking Mermer my dude. Weren't you one of us who VONC'd Winters for buying mercs to kill our own faction ((it was really just because he was like 12 years old)) then he claimed it was a photoshopped screenshot and kicked us.

Cartah

Clone

Jun 20, 2017
No Faction
I spy a roll I was late to ? It's James Carter (R6 Eurocore Logistics/Board Of Trustee's) This will be interesting to see if I can find some old homies lol.

Reactions: Gakksun
Mar 15, 2018
No Faction
Paul Wall here what up guys i saw me talking shit in that first pic lol skeptix what up man

Reactions: Egroeg