Dweller

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jul 1, 2017
Reactions
6 0 0
Terran Defense Corps
Service Points: 0
So at present there are to my knowledge roughly 7 discords which encompass old FoM Players as well as the current "community" for Mankind Reborn.

Having spent an hour or so reading through the discords I can see that across all of the factions we currently have 19 "groups" of players claiming they will be or are leading their respective factions.

This is confusing as shit, Sort your shit out so I can decide who I can tolerate. Let me know once this is done so I can accurately update this thread.

Thanks

BioXide

Founder

Staff member
Lead Developer
Management
Jun 1, 2017
Portland, Oregon
Reactions
318 11 0
Guns of the Conclave
We'll probably have some applications ready for when the first pass of the faction system gets implemented, which should be in the upcoming months. There are no preferences when it comes to who we approve, we're mainly looking for experienced candidates with a decent following to constitute the HC, a combination of RPers & skilled players that create consistent content. Once the faction phase begins, I can confirm that there will be more frequent & longer lasting testing sessions.

Shakespears

Game Writer

Staff member
Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 14, 2017
Virginia, USA
Reactions
422 12 1
Civil Protection Commission
WTS AE R7 for $5000 USD

Like Bioxide said, we're aiming for a diverse leadership at the start for each faction. This is to hopefully bring a variety of content and interaction to the game in all aspects.

Another note to this is taking initiative. People who are attempting to rally folks into a somewhat organized structure while building their own story present a more favorable image for potential leadership. Many players from FOM were HC at one point or another so we really can't just go off of that.

Tornadium

Dweller

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jul 1, 2017
Reactions
6 0 0
Terran Defense Corps
I second that, Outside of Eurocore most of the Faction HCs were genuinely awful at all points in FoM.

I cannot think of a single effective one.

Jun 22, 2017
Reactions
5 1 0
No Faction
So at present there are to my knowledge roughly 7 discords which encompass old FoM Players as well as the current "community" for Mankind Reborn.

Having spent an hour or so reading through the discords I can see that across all of the factions we currently have 19 "groups" of players claiming they will be or are leading their respective factions.

This is confusing as shit, Sort your shit out so I can decide who I can tolerate. Let me know once this is done so I can accurately update this thread.

Thanks
Seven discords and nineteen circle jerks... I will save you the trouble of waiting, make a list of names, sort by joining date and set expectations, they won't differ much from actual results.