Taxpayer

Alpha Tester
Patron
Aug 26, 2018
Reactions
0 0 0
North Star Mining
Service Points: 0
Are we going to as the players make these websites or will it be up to the Mankind Reborn about these faction separate websites? I am suggesting the players make them and control these websites to hide certain information from enemy factions etc.

Kileaux

Dweller

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jul 4, 2018
Reactions
4 0 0
No Faction
You can almost use a Discord for that now a days.

Drakxon

Taxpayer

Alpha Tester
Patron
Aug 26, 2018
Reactions
0 0 0
North Star Mining
You can almost use a Discord for that now a days.
Well I mean like keeping certain records/information for other members without other people getting easy access to it.

Kileaux

Dweller

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jul 4, 2018
Reactions
4 0 0
No Faction
I would think we as the players would decide that If it makes for better rp and a tight knit faction and over all closer community, I don't see why we could not have faction sites again

Drakxon

Taxpayer

Alpha Tester
Patron
Aug 26, 2018
Reactions
0 0 0
North Star Mining
I would think we as the players would decide that If it makes for better rp and a tight knit faction and over all closer community, I don't see why we could not have faction sites again
Alright well appreciate your opinion man plus it works very well for our security/military forces for post operations and stuff.

Kuuwahi

Level Designer

Staff member
Feb 27, 2018
Union City Lower
Reactions
53 3 0
Followers of Eternity
I have seen a bunch of Faction Specific Discords, Followers of Eternity being one of them. The discords can be easily managed as Roles can be assigned to specific players by higher ranking players.

I doubt we will be setting up faction specific websites as this will take a lot of resources away from developing the game.

Kileaux

Dweller

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jul 4, 2018
Reactions
4 0 0
No Faction
Is there a list of all the factions Discord's around some were?

Mrgiggles

Dweller

Patron
Jan 25, 2018
Reactions
6 0 0
No Faction
Well I mean like keeping certain records/information for other members without other people getting easy access to it.
Could there not be a faction message board in game? Just a thought

LordAdder

Dilettante

Alpha Tester
Patron
Oct 24, 2017
CHICAGOOOOOO
Reactions
94 2 0
Terran Defense Corps
Service Points: 1
My thought on this is if a Faction really wants to have a website, they should probably be allowed to make their own with their own resources. But even this could create its own issues.

Kuuwahi

Level Designer

Staff member
Feb 27, 2018
Union City Lower
Reactions
53 3 0
Followers of Eternity
My thought on this is if a Faction really wants to have a website, they should probably be allowed to make their own with their own resources. But even this could create its own issues.
This will more than likely happen to be fair. I'm aware some domain names are already purchased for the factions.