Taxpayer

Alpha Tester
Patron
Aug 26, 2018
Reactions
0 0 0
North Star Mining
Service Points: 0
Are we going to as the players make these websites or will it be up to the Mankind Reborn about these faction separate websites? I am suggesting the players make them and control these websites to hide certain information from enemy factions etc.

Kileaux

Dweller

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jul 4, 2018
Reactions
4 0 0
No Faction
You can almost use a Discord for that now a days.

Drakxon

Taxpayer

Alpha Tester
Patron
Aug 26, 2018
Reactions
0 0 0
North Star Mining
You can almost use a Discord for that now a days.
Well I mean like keeping certain records/information for other members without other people getting easy access to it.

Kileaux

Dweller

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jul 4, 2018
Reactions
4 0 0
No Faction
I would think we as the players would decide that If it makes for better rp and a tight knit faction and over all closer community, I don't see why we could not have faction sites again

Drakxon

Taxpayer

Alpha Tester
Patron
Aug 26, 2018
Reactions
0 0 0
North Star Mining
I would think we as the players would decide that If it makes for better rp and a tight knit faction and over all closer community, I don't see why we could not have faction sites again
Alright well appreciate your opinion man plus it works very well for our security/military forces for post operations and stuff.

Kuuwahi

Level Designer

Staff member
Feb 27, 2018
Union City Lower
Reactions
46 3 0
Followers of Eternity
I have seen a bunch of Faction Specific Discords, Followers of Eternity being one of them. The discords can be easily managed as Roles can be assigned to specific players by higher ranking players.

I doubt we will be setting up faction specific websites as this will take a lot of resources away from developing the game.

Kileaux

Dweller

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jul 4, 2018
Reactions
4 0 0
No Faction
Is there a list of all the factions Discord's around some were?

LordAdder

Dilettante

Staff member
Contributor
QA Volunteer
Oct 24, 2017
CHICAGOOOOOO
Reactions
67 0 0
Terran Defense Corps
Service Points: 1
My thought on this is if a Faction really wants to have a website, they should probably be allowed to make their own with their own resources. But even this could create its own issues.