Favorite Historical Moments?

Jul 31, 2017
Reactions
90 7 0
Civil Protection Commission
Service Points: 0
One of the coolest moments IMO is when Hugo Chavez returned from imprisonment from the US after a coup attempt.
The people surrounded the presidential palace demanding his return, and the palace guards arrested the coup conspirators.
He's a lot like me.

Jun 2, 2017
Pittsburgh
Reactions
41 2 1
Terran Defense Corps
The burning of Irminsul, while not a defining moment in history per say, was a very interesting turning point and the actual burning of the tree trunk itself was symbolic, in a sense. It essentially symbolized the beginning of the end of Norse paganism and the eventual demise of Baltic and Slavic pagan religions, and it's just a neat story generally.

Jul 1, 2017
Reactions
47 4 0
For me it's a more personal moment. When I finally stepped foot on Canadian soil after moving here from Uzbekistan. It was a life changing moment for me. I was almost to America.

I do sometimes miss Uzbekistan though. The scenery was amazing. Shit internet though. Also I almost got to marry my hot af half sister via arranged marriage. Canada is great though. A lot easier to browse hentai with decent internet.

Tod Maddux

Helpful Citizen

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 30, 2017
Reactions
611 18 3
For me it's a more personal moment. When I finally stepped foot on Canadian soil after moving here from Uzbekistan. It was a life changing moment for me. I was almost to America.

I do sometimes miss Uzbekistan though. The scenery was amazing. Shit internet though. Also I almost got to marry my hot af half sister via arranged marriage. Canada is great though. A lot easier to browse hentai with decent internet.
Im glad you are living your dream man. I know when Mira left you went downhill. Glad to see you coming out of it on an up note.

Jul 31, 2017
Reactions
90 7 0

too bad about your sister, welcome to almost america