Fine howdy-do to you.

Diaxxie

Clone

Jul 28, 2019
Avalon Enterprises
Service Points: 0
Good day to all of you. I am Diaxxie and am actually from the tail-end of Face of Mankind. My time on there may have been short but it was one of the more memorable games I've played. I'm back with hopes of getting something quite similar and as well as doing what I can to support/suggest things along the way to release.

A little bit about myself! I've played many a MMO and always seem to find myself in the same spot no matter where I go. What is this spot? Ecoing. Yes, I am a manufacturer and harvester from a many a MMO's and will be dipping more than just my toes into the markets throat (That sounds kinda violent now that I actually look at that again). More recent games to be Factorio and Satisfactory to put my forever number working mind at use and achieving, or doing my best to achieve, 100% efficiency.

TL;DR: Hi! My name is Diaxxie and I can't wait to help support the game and make stuff in it for all of you!

Sawyer Anderson

Dilettante

Golden Donator
Alpha Tester
Jun 14, 2017
Sitka, Alaska
The Syndicate
I don't recall you from the tail end of fom something that would be hard since FOTD was pretty dead. Where you able to make it into legacy (The 8 factions) or FOTD if the former what faction. If the later you probably got outshined by tio and his 24/7 eco lording.

Either way welcome

Diaxxie

Clone

Jul 28, 2019
Avalon Enterprises
Oh yea, it was literally a couple of weeks before the end. I was still in the middle of learning the Eco so I didn't make it very high. I was a part of a corporation though pretty quickly as I take it it was easy to find one because people were always recruiting even greenhorns to keep an upper hand over each other with population being low. Or I just got lucky.

Pablo Hernandez

Citizen

Golden Donator
Alpha Tester
Jun 13, 2017
Mars
Guns of the Conclave
Nice to have ya, sadly I cant say I remember you because I got perm banned for bullying one of the DEVs.