Taxpayer

Contributor
Feb 13, 2018
Portugal
Reactions
26 1 0
The Syndicate
Service Points: 0
Bugs, bugs, bugs... but that's why we're testing MR, right?
The game is looking great and I'm so excited for MR's future! Thanks Bioxide and all the team for giving us the chance to try this game!

What do you guys think of this first minutes of gameplay? What don't you like? What would you change?

nerji

Clone

Alpha Tester
Patron
Mar 17, 2018
Reactions
1 0 0
North Star Mining
I had absolutely no idea what to do. Could move around but wasn't sure how to get the mouse into a free look kind of thing (eventually pressed tab and was able to). I couldn't find a settings menu anywhere, pressing ESC didn't do anything. Walked around and logged off for now. Will mess with it more later.

Necidious

Community Manager

Staff member
Management
Jun 1, 2017
Antwerp, BE
Reactions
501 10 2
Avalon
Enterprises
Service Points: 2400
I had absolutely no idea what to do. Could move around but wasn't sure how to get the mouse into a free look kind of thing (eventually pressed tab and was able to). I couldn't find a settings menu anywhere, pressing ESC didn't do anything. Walked around and logged off for now. Will mess with it more later.
Pressing O opens up the Options menu. I know it's weird, but it does the job for now. :D

BioXide

Founder

Staff member
Lead Developer
Management
Jun 1, 2017
Portland, Oregon
Reactions
318 11 0
Guns of the Conclave
options are set to O because pressing ESC on the engine closes the game while testing, you can modify your input.ini file and change the options key to ESC

Nov 5, 2017
Reactions
22 0 0
Terran Defense Corps
Character models look great!
But please, please, get rid of the power ranger suits in the future. :D

Jun 14, 2018
Reactions
1 0 0
No Faction
Coming along really well. I like the power ranger suits hope they are at least a option in character creation.

Tod Maddux

Helpful Citizen

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 30, 2017
Reactions
621 19 3
Civil Protection Commission
To be honest its pretty cool, albeit far from being finished. Looking forward to see it when its done.