FOM Screenshots & Videos

Wilbon

Advocate

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
The Syndicate
Service Points: 0
Not sure who made this for me or why, but I cackled like a maniac when I found it.

mCIJNUx.png

Reactions: Safwan

InterCityFirmWhu

Taxpayer

Silver Donator
Alpha Tester
The Syndicate
Make sure to like all my video's on my youtube channel -

Spliffeye

Dweller

Civilian

I got my account working again and this week im donating 50 bucks to get this glorious installer! In NSR. Rock and stone brothers!

Hepopotan

Taxpayer

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Civil Protection Commission
My favorite beef vidyas (not mine):

Also its kinda funny that dellor lists being banned from fom as one of his gaming accomplishments in the description,
Face of Mankind: -World highest kda -SkiIIbanned -Date: 2010-10-09 We are not convinced, as we have found that your k/d ratios are far beyond anything we have ever seen from even the best of our players in the past. Even if the hacking program known as Artificial Advantage is now inactive, we know that there are other cheats out there that can provide the same unfair advantages to players. As such, I regret to inform you that your ban appeal is hereby being denied. -Fom dev team

MightySheep

Dweller

Avalon Enterprises

I got my account working again and this week im donating 50 bucks to get this glorious installer! In NSR. Rock and stone brothers!
nice I would have been in all these fights but too blurry to recognize names, altho I did see ivan sidarenko :p

this was fun too, im pretty sure I threw 1 of the nades! I always carry nades :)

• Love
Reactions: InterCityFirmWhu

Tod Maddux

Enthusiast

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
I voted for Marlboro Red instead of Brad Rivers

Reactions: MarlboroRed

Tosic Tropic

Dweller

Silver Donator
Alpha Tester
Followers of Eternity
Not my screenshots, but I've been collecting some of the better ones as I come across them. Feel free to chime in if any of these are yours! From many different factions and I certainly didn't take them. Most are MotB but also some FDC in there.

Here's the link to the Imgur album if you're interested. I'll keep adding more over time.

Safwan

Activist

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester