Civil Protection Commission
Service Points: 0

Balder going loose, not sure if he was FDC or LED, He shoots everyone

Apr 11, 2018
Reactions
0 0 0
Terran Defense Corps
i only seem to have edited screenshots, mostly posted in the VI forums, i also have a FDC gif wallpaper that i made, some people loved it i personally was like meh.

VI karaoke bar:

other VI stuff:

VSF Uniform:

VSF Laser dome:
[MEDIA]
i also once made a new character called 'Black Jesus' and was running around in DMC, then another 2 random people joined as the black disciples:

random old glitches:

i also found this audio clip on my pc:
noobs - Speaker
https://clyp.it/fcrm3gnh

Last edited:

Anto_Orsoni

Dweller

Alpha Tester
Patron
Feb 6, 2018
Reactions
25 0 0
Terran Defense Corps
Anyone knows where i can found the old video about a small part of a fom lvl on source engine or an other engine ? it was a very short video and if i remember correctly, there was the LED logo on a door and the player had a PP7 in fps view. i would like to know who did this and why ?

John Maxwell

Dweller

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 4, 2017
Reactions
5 0 0
Civil Protection Commission
Hmph... FoM had one fatal flaw, if ye uninstalled it, it would delete everything, including the screenshots. So now i only have FotD screenies... (Though i still have my laptops hard drive which has some screenies i guess, but have no way at the moment to get them off of it.) Here are some. (Including some GM screenies.) PPS. some screenies include Tio's alien egg spam. :p

Edit: Ughh... for some reason i cant post screenshots at all... @Fickey @Necidious What is wrong with my account?

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2017
Reactions
4 0 0
No Faction
Anyone knows where i can found the old video about a small part of a fom lvl on source engine or an other engine ? it was a very short video and if i remember correctly, there was the LED logo on a door and the player had a PP7 in fps view. i would like to know who did this and why ?
I remember exactly the video you're talking about. For some reason I wanna say it was Gianni?

Jul 23, 2018
Reactions
5 0 0
North Star Mining

There used to be a longer version as well, but I can't find it :/

Last edited: