LordAdder

Wiki Editor

Community Contributor
Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Terran Defense Corps
Service Points: 1
So...

I was wondering if there could be some generic Faction Banners for people to have in their signatures.
I've seen people around with some faction oriented banners and they probably made them.
I am only partially versed in Microsoft paint as can be seen in my Signature, but can someone maybe make generic or maybe even personalized faction banners to show faction support?

Thank

Reactions: Jade Star

Banjo

Advocate

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Terran Defense Corps
Service Points: 0
Can we please not have massive signature spam

Cadonez

Activist

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
The Syndicate
If you want a good signature ask somebody who makes them.

BioXide

Founder

Staff member
Lead Developer
Project Management
Guns of the Conclave
Service Points: 999999
Go ahead, we'll have player info implemented in a couple of months on the forums

LordAdder

Wiki Editor

Community Contributor
Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Terran Defense Corps
@Cadonez (Idk how to use this kind of Forum yet)

Do you know of Someone? Did you make yours?

Shakespears

Connoisseur

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Civil Protection Commission
Can we please not have massive signature spam

I don't see signatures since I view this on my phone.

Gg double post phone

Safwan

Activist

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Civil Protection Commission
my signature is the best

Hari Seldon

Enthusiast

Silver Donator
Alpha Tester
Followers of Eternity
You should leave this pretty pictures thing behind and aspire to aletheia anyway. The need to paint yourself a particular colour so people can immediately mark you as part of one tribe or another is pretty basic.

LordAdder

Wiki Editor

Community Contributor
Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Terran Defense Corps
You should leave this pretty pictures thing behind and aspire to aletheia anyway. The need to paint yourself a particular colour so people can immediately mark you as part of one tribe or another is pretty basic.

Very philosophical sounding. But I disagree, for a game that's faction based and having a loyalty to some kind of faction, it would be fun I think to see in a more clear manner the leanings the community may or may not have to which Faction. Maybe that would apply better in real life, since I agree marking yourself as one tribe or another would probably do more harm than good. Unless you're an actual caveman or something, then they might try to eat you.

Hari Seldon

Enthusiast

Silver Donator
Alpha Tester
Followers of Eternity
Very philosophical sounding. But I disagree, for a game that's faction based and having a loyalty to some kind of faction, it would be fun I think to see in a more clear manner the leanings the community may or may not have to which Faction. Maybe that would apply better in real life, since I agree marking yourself as one tribe or another would probably do more harm than good. Unless you're an actual caveman or something, then they might try to eat you.

I see what you are saying but similarly disagree particularly on the inference, people are essentially made up of fluids and an confusing array of organs but that doesn't necessarily make us all a bloody mess.

On the point of practical use I think anyone that has played FoM will know that Factions have factions that might well have as much in common with another Faction's faction that any other faction within their own Faction. Clarity isn't really served at all by a weighing of the comparative masses of woad used in the clearing people go to grunt at one another. Political parties if anything would be the weather vane for the decline of the communities posture one way or another in so far as they represent an ideology but we all know what people think of those types with an intense state, a party pin in their lapel that want to talk to you about local elections or worse a sign in their damn lawn that is supposed to confer some sort of peer pressure on undecided or slow voters.

LordAdder

Wiki Editor

Community Contributor
Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Terran Defense Corps
@Hari Seldon
I would love to continue looking into the way that you think (Very interesting). But I'm afraid this will eventually transform into a discussion I don't really have too much interest to get into and something I don't think is really necessary in regards to the issue at hand. We can possibly continue the discussion in private messages but we will see how that goes. Who knows. Maybe.

That sounds dickish, but... I just wanted to ask about faction banners ;_;