Alpha Tester
Patron
Mar 5, 2019
Milan, Italy
Reactions
4 0 0
Civil Protection Commission
Service Points: 0
Sup everyone, i'll use this threat to report the bugs i encountered in the game:

I'll update this if i find more

-In the login screen the options are opened as many times as you click the button. (This doesn't happen in the actual game)
-In the storage interfare, it is possible to use less the 0 numbers when moving items between inventory and storage, starting from having 10 of an item, i now have 12 in my inventory, and -2 in the bank, moving or deleting the "-#" item makes my game disconnect
-Using the same method as before it's possible to drop -# money and recieve said money, while dropping the -# imputted; Picking up the -# deducts it from your current balance, while picking the -# with an empty inventory just gives you the -# credits item, the -#credits cannot however be deposited or deleted (disconnects you when you try)
-In the mining terminal, the game disconnects if you try to transfer a piace of mineral that is being mined (when it shows 0)
-In the mining terminal, the game allows you imput a less then 0 number, giving you money, and blocking all the consoles, even after a disconnect

-If you start and stop (pressing enter to confirm) writing in chat when you have any inventory or bank tab open (anything that gives you a cursor), the curson will not remain in use, forcing you to close the inventory or bank tab and reopen it
-Aiming decrease my FPS drammatically, from a stable 85(self limited) to a stable ~41 *Can't reproduce, might be PC related*
-You are able to throw granades (and i assume any throwable) behind any forcefield by staying next to it
-The game doesn't let you travel to Aurora from the Earth teleporter *Intended, not explained properly in-game*
-Implants are not removed upon death *Intended, implants are still WIP but they function as armor pieces atm*
-The display mode in the options resets to Fullscreen upon restart, but it doesn't appear to actually change; It also changes from Windowed Fullscreen to Windowed when closing and reopening the options tab *Engine based issue, not much of a priority atm*
-You can get shot through forcefields if you stay very close to them, since the character clips slightly through it
-Granades do not alert neutral NPCs
-Travel tickets doesn't work if traded between players *Tested and it's because you can only travel to specific places (Lower->Mars->Aurora, Aurora->Mars->Lower)*

-In Union City, both sides of the metro next to the train have a piece of the wall you can walk through
-Don't know if a bug, but fall damage as of now is almost non-existant
-Stuff in the inventory can only be stacked using the merge funtion, but not by moving the actual items on top of each others
-Each reload of a weapon creates a new magazine stack in the inventory, even if there is already an equal stack (if you have 5 full magazines, reloading 5 times gives you 5 stacks, which the needs to be manually merged
-Items don't have any indication in the tooltip that thay have a cooldown, even if they do
-The sniper rifle takes you back to first person even if you were in third before aiming
-In the corridor to the left of the mine tunnels (X:6133919.9 Y:208122.7 Z:-27560.0), you can clip through the stairs by crouching under them from the left
-Don't know if intended, but money that you personally have in your character is not counted towards your Economic Stats, nor can be used at, for example, a Health Station
-ALT+F4 doesn't work
-When wearing a helmet the head doesn't have a shadow

Last edited:

BioXide

Founder

Staff member
Lead Developer
Management
Jun 1, 2017
Portland, Oregon
Reactions
372 22 1
Guns of the Conclave
Service Points: 999999
Going over the Item Quantity bugs now, don't try to replicate it as it will lock up your storage/inventory and will require to clean up your data

Rian Felix

Taxpayer

Alpha Tester
Patron
Apr 21, 2018
Ghent, Belgium
Reactions
20 0 0
Storage rarely resets(gets completely cleared) upon death. Happened to me once on 13/04 and another player told me about it on 14/04

magistral

Dweller

Contributor
Jun 8, 2017
South Korea
Reactions
4 0 0
- The storage thing happened with me today, it reset on bot of my first two deaths IG. Upon Jadaro's recommendation I relogged after this, and the items I had purchased after the last reset were actually persistent afterwards.
- My gun (the PP7) would not fire after reloading during a fight (hard to point the actual cause of it, but I was continuously clicking my mouse while moving around), and I needed to stop and reload my gun once again before I was able to fire it again (despite already having a full clip)

TheBr0ther

Dweller

Alpha Tester
Patron
Mar 5, 2019
Milan, Italy
Reactions
4 0 0
Me and the boys tested every weapon and found out that most of the weapons have lower damage than advertised, some by 70% or more, i'm gonna list them all here:
Gun Name:-------------------Tooltip DMG:----Actual DMG:
MDS FRONTIER--------------------16------------ 16
HUMMINGBIRD SHARPSHOOTER---40------------ 40
HUMMINGBIRD OBSIDIAN----------4-------------- 1
KREPKIY MK16--------------------12-------------- 10
MDS EXECUTIVE-------------------7--------------- 2
MDS PEACEKEEPER---------------10--------------- 8
HUMMINGBIRD SAPPHIRE---------16--------------- 4
BANSHEE DELTA-------------------8--------------- 8
BANSHEE BRAVO------------------20-------------- 18
MDS MILITIAMAN------------------18-------------- 18
HUMMINGBIRD EXECUTIONER------13-------------- 8
BANSHEE PROJECTOR--------------30-------------- 30
BANSHEE ALPHA-------------------18-------------- 13
HUMMINGBIRD AMETHIST----------4--------------- 2
MDS S6-----------------------------5--------------- 5
KREPKIY UBIYSTA-------------------14-------------- 11
PP7---------------------------------16-------------- 16
BANSHEE CHARLIE-------------------6---------------6
KREPKIY HACKSAW-------------------3-------------- 3

- Hacking sometimes locks you out after the first or second attempt, sometimes never until the top bar is full
- When crouched, attacking with a melee weapon is gonna make you stand up

Last edited:

BioXide

Founder

Staff member
Lead Developer
Management
Jun 1, 2017
Portland, Oregon
Reactions
372 22 1
Guns of the Conclave
Me and the boys tested every weapon and found out that most of the weapons have lower damage than advertised, some by 70% or more, i'm gonna list them all here:
Gun Name:-------------------Tooltip DMG:----Actual DMG:
MDS FRONTIER--------------------16------------ 16
HUMMINGBIRD SHARPSHOOTER---40------------ 40
HUMMINGBIRD OBSIDIAN----------4-------------- 1
KREPKIY MK16--------------------12-------------- 10
MDS EXECUTIVE-------------------7--------------- 2
MDS PEACEKEEPER---------------10--------------- 8
HUMMINGBIRD SAPPHIRE---------16--------------- 4
BANSHEE DELTA-------------------8--------------- 8
BANSHEE BRAVO------------------20-------------- 18
MDS MILITIAMAN------------------18-------------- 18
HUMMINGBIRD EXECUTIONER------13-------------- 8
BANSHEE PROJECTOR--------------30-------------- 30
BANSHEE ALPHA-------------------18-------------- 13
HUMMINGBIRD AMETHIST----------4--------------- 2
MDS S6-----------------------------5--------------- 5
KREPKIY UBIYSTA-------------------14-------------- 11
PP7---------------------------------16-------------- 16
BANSHEE CHARLIE-------------------6---------------6
KREPKIY HACKSAW-------------------3-------------- 3

- Hacking sometimes locks you out after the first or second attempt, sometimes never until the top bar is full
- When crouched, attacking with a melee weapon is gonna make you stand up
Confirmed there's something weird with damage values, I'm pretty sure it has to do with the damage calculation and not the base weapon damage, I'll fix that up and also add a way of visually seeing damage to help visualize any future bugs related to this.

- My gun (the PP7) would not fire after reloading during a fight (hard to point the actual cause of it, but I was continuously clicking my mouse while moving around), and I needed to stop and reload my gun once again before I was able to fire it again (despite already having a full clip)
Confirmed today, if you try to shoot quickly after the reload animation finishes, there's a small period where you're able to shoot rounds off the previous magazine, locking the weapon, gonna fix this up quickly as well.

Azrael

Clone

Contributor
Jul 2, 2017
Reactions
0 0 0
No Faction
Ok so I found an interesting bug. At random points throughout the game, my motherboard will randomly beep at me (i.e. it's not a beep code). It may be a solid non-stop beep for about 2 minutes, or it could be random. Haven't had the issue in any other game.

Rian Felix

Taxpayer

Alpha Tester
Patron
Apr 21, 2018
Ghent, Belgium
Reactions
20 0 0
Multiple people experience crashes on UC Lower, it seems to be triggered by firing the weapon. Player 1. crashed on the very first time he clicked left click. Player 2 shot a couple times, around the 4th shot he crashed.

BioXide

Founder

Staff member
Lead Developer
Management
Jun 1, 2017
Portland, Oregon
Reactions
372 22 1
Guns of the Conclave
Multiple people experience crashes on UC Lower, it seems to be triggered by firing the weapon. Player 1. crashed on the very first time he clicked left click. Player 2 shot a couple times, around the 4th shot he crashed.
When the game crashes its shows a crashlog with the error, did you guys manage to screenshot that?