Alpha Tester
Patron
Mar 5, 2019
Milan, Italy
Reactions
5 0 0
Civil Protection Commission
Service Points: 0
You can still shoot behind barriers. If you get really close you can really fast right click to aim and right click to fire and the gun clips for a fraction of a second through, allowing you to shoot past the barrier. Tested with a Frontiersman
Edit: Appartently when you get close to the barrier (where the game makes you lower your weapon) there is a small space where you can keep your weapon ready and easily shoot through
Edit 2: This works through any solid surface (like the walls to the right or left of the barrier)
Edit 3: Only works in 3rd person
Edit 4: Happens with other players too, when hugging them in 3rd person bullets might go through, depending on the angle

Last edited:

BioXide

Founder

Staff member
Lead Developer
Management
Jun 1, 2017
Portland, Oregon
Reactions
382 22 1
Guns of the Conclave
Service Points: 999999
Not sure how I did it, but after a duel my weight was a little messed up. I could carry 20 Field Meds (XL's) that weight 1,100 (22,000 total) when you can only carry 21,500. +Weapon, 3 injects, 2 boosters, and armor. Just a slight weight bug after a duel, after I died, it was gone.
Yes there are some issues with ghost items at the moment due to lag, it gets cleared once you leave that world.

This was tested with the Avalon Enterprises Medkit

If you have medkits assigned to your quick keys or quick slots, and then you take out more medkits than you should be able to carry (I took out 100), it automatically moves the medkits from your inventory to your quickslot, which are separate. Then, if you try and take out the medkits from the quickslot to your inventory, it will disappear, but the weight will remain the same, so you will remain immobilized. Upon death, you do not drop a death box.
Very nice find! Will be fixing and tweaking action bar stuff a bit

John White

Dilettante

Contributor
Jul 23, 2018
Reactions
36 2 0
Avalon
Enterprises
Character reset sometimes fails and you end up same person as before.
In character designer in nose options higher and lower pretty much do the same thing. Height is the word you're looking for I guess.
Armour says stamina resistance twice in its description

Last edited:

macmardigan

Citizen

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 28, 2017
Among the living
Reactions
23 0 0
Followers of Eternity
When merging ammo clips, if you have a stack of 2+ clips with the same amount of ammo and select merge, they will only take from other clips the ammo needed to fill one clip but will all appear magically full. For example: I have a stack of three clips with 74/75 rounds each and another clip with 63 rounds in it. If I select the stack and hit merge the three clips will be filled to the max but the remaining clip will have 62 rounds in it instead of 60. I haven't tried yet doing the opposite of merging another clip when you have a stack of unfilled clips. Will do so later.

EDIT: Tested it. It goes both ways, either when filling from a stack or filling a stack it considers the stack a single item.

Last edited:

IvanDubrovsky

Dweller

Alpha Tester
Patron
Nov 27, 2017
Reactions
2 0 0
The Syndicate
Bio you told me to make a reminder for you on the forums. I assume that some of the weapons in game such as Krepkiy Ubiytsa rifle are based on russian language, because it has a literal meaning. I know its not really a bug but there is a grammatical mistake in the name of the weapon (it says Ubiysta) If you are interested, I would be able to help with translations and potentially russian-based lore of the game

John White

Dilettante

Contributor
Jul 23, 2018
Reactions
36 2 0
Avalon
Enterprises
I was able to recreate one of the bugs I had encountered earlier.
If you add consumable from storage to inventory, while the same item is in quick slot and last one of it was used and is about to expire, the moved ones will disappear. It will ad weight to inventory though. Adding more of the same item to inventory further increased the weight but items don't appear in inventory.

BioXide

Founder

Staff member
Lead Developer
Management
Jun 1, 2017
Portland, Oregon
Reactions
382 22 1
Guns of the Conclave
Service Points: 999999
I was able to recreate one of the bugs I had encountered earlier.
If you add consumable from storage to inventory, while the same item is in quick slot and last one of it was used and is about to expire, the moved ones will disappear. It will ad weight to inventory though. Adding more of the same item to inventory further increased the weight but items don't appear in inventory.
Yeh will be going over that today, if you could get me a video it would be really helpful btw :p so I can reproduce it 100% in-editor

John White

Dilettante

Contributor
Jul 23, 2018
Reactions
36 2 0
Avalon
Enterprises
Yeh will be going over that today, if you could get me a video it would be really helpful btw :p so I can reproduce it 100% in-editor
Sorry running on intel graphics here.

macmardigan

Citizen

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 28, 2017
Among the living
Reactions
23 0 0
Followers of Eternity
Earlier on I was hunting in Aurora and ran out of ammo. I was carrying some loot and didn't wish to walk around til I found a VG so I decided to quit to menu and log in again. Storage reset. Fine. I quit the game and log in again to see if things fix up and my gear resets to what I was carrying when I first entered Aurora giving me back all my ammo and removing all the alien loot. It also restored the durability of my gun.

EDIT: Another weird bug, on Mars at least hand grenades always are thrown towards north.

RE-EDIT: The new patch has brought a serious bug of its own: When using injectors, randomly, several of your item slots will flash the countdown of the injector causing the items placed in the item slots (including weapons) to disappear. This also happens sometimes when popping medkits and boosters (the item disappearance, not the countdown).

Last edited:

John White

Dilettante

Contributor
Jul 23, 2018
Reactions
36 2 0
Avalon
Enterprises
After UC lower update:
Liked what you did in subway. Suggestion: Instead of putting dividers between lines put them before, so people can't walk on them at all. Some stations have these walls so people don't fall on rails. doors open when train arrives.
While on the subject of train station, terminals still aren't solid.
I had more ideas while exploring, but I forgot lol
anyway here's the screenshots of broken stuff:

Kuuwahi

Level Designer

Staff member
Feb 27, 2018
Union City Lower
Reactions
54 3 0
Followers of Eternity
After UC lower update:
Liked what you did in subway. Suggestion: Instead of putting dividers between lines put them before, so people can't walk on them at all. Some stations have these walls so people don't fall on rails. doors open when train arrives.
Cheers for your feedback.

I understand what you mean about the doors, However it doesn't really fit the theme of quite an old station, as I might have idea's with the tracks ;). The dividers are only temp measures as I think I will fill this with something else.

I will look into the map issues this evening :cool:

John White

Dilettante

Contributor
Jul 23, 2018
Reactions
36 2 0
Avalon
Enterprises
Cheers for your feedback.

I understand what you mean about the doors, However it doesn't really fit the theme of quite an old station, as I might have idea's with the tracks ;). The dividers are only temp measures as I think I will fill this with something else.

I will look into the map issues this evening :cool:
Yes, but it's old from the perspective of 100 years in the future. Maybe instead of old, neglected could work.
Either way, looking forward to see what you come up with.

Kuuwahi

Level Designer

Staff member
Feb 27, 2018
Union City Lower
Reactions
54 3 0
Followers of Eternity
Yes, but it's old from the perspective of 100 years in the future. Maybe instead of old, neglected could work.
Either way, looking forward to see what you come up with.
The situation with Lower is that it was built on the cheap and as a minimum cost maximum profit world, Mining First, public amenities last. A lot of the area's are basic at the moment and will start to shine once I start to make them more visually appealing.

From feedback by players a lot has changed throughout Lowers development, I believe I'm on iteration #4 now with 2 of the iterations being complete rebuilds of the entire level. :cool:

Kuuwahi

Level Designer

Staff member
Feb 27, 2018
Union City Lower
Reactions
54 3 0
Followers of Eternity
After UC lower update:
I have addressed the collision issues and should be resolved in the next build.

The light being seen through walls is due to lighting not being built correctly, this will be resolved in a future build, as it's requires complete lighting built's which is quite time intensive.

The camera clipping through walls is something I have forwarded to Bioxide.

Thanks again :cool:

John White

Dilettante

Contributor
Jul 23, 2018
Reactions
36 2 0
Avalon
Enterprises
On mars if you shoot psionics towards the wall while near it in the cylindrical tunnels leading to mines the projectile isn't seen and it doesn't hit the wall.
EDIT: actually it's a lot of walls. It seems like during the firing animation hand goes through the wall so projectile is created behind it. that's my guess.
I was able to repeat it near some of the walls in the mines.