Taxpayer

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jul 15, 2017
Reactions
29 0 0
Guns of the Conclave
Service Points: 0
Please take a moment (less than 5 minutes) to fill out a short survey (10 questions) I put together about games you've played this year. Answers are anonymous and will be shared with Mankind Reborn devs and my college professor.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3JQTBT7

Arkavus

Taxpayer

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jul 15, 2017
Reactions
29 0 0
Guns of the Conclave
This is the last day before I write about you sick fucks. I'm sure I will be able to draw great insight into the personality of whoever listed "virtual car simulator; Aluhha Akbar edition" as their favorite game. If you haven't taken it, please do.

Thanks everyone!

Skiy

Dilettante

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 12, 2017
Reactions
58 0 0
The Syndicate
Service Points: 2
I did it but I dislike your last question. I think it should've been aimed at the three games we've listed rather than just the first.

LordAdder

Dilettante

Contributor
Oct 24, 2017
CHICAGOOOOOO
Reactions
81 0 0
Terran Defense Corps
Service Points: 1
I think I mistakenly put games that I played in the last year and not one's that were released in the last year. Rip. Pls pay me anyway

Spastique

Dilettante

Alpha Tester
Patron
Oct 30, 2017
Reactions
556 29 3
Terran Defense Corps
I think I mistakenly put games that I played in the last year and not one's that were released in the last year. Rip. Pls pay me anyway
Whoops I did the same

Same. I actually had to calculate how much I played per week.
It's double depressing.
My game list was the most depressing thing tbh, and according to the post above I fucked that up too, but hey i tried

Necidious

Community Manager

Staff member
Management
Jun 1, 2017
Antwerp, BE
Reactions
488 10 2
Avalon
Enterprises
Service Points: 2400
I was also surprised how little I play games lately. It's interesting to see how much it has dwindled compared to a younger age.