Patron
Jan 27, 2019
Sydney, Australia
Reactions
4 0 0
Civil Protection Commission
Service Points: 0
Hey lads,

great to see a lot of the old community coming back.

So a quick bit about me, Started playing in early '07 and joined the FDC. Can't remember the R7 as he was inactive, but this was just before they introduced the mechanic to let the "Faction members" vote on who the R7 should be. There'd been a mass exodus just before I'd joined, and maybe 2 weeks later they introduced the voting mechanic and FDC was flooded with old members who overthrew the current R7. I'm sure someone here would remember his name. Before the vote, and while that R7 was inactive, the R6 running it all was Frederoco Mazocco, and an R5 named Kris Bush. Nice enough guys, but they were supporters of an unpopular regime so they didn't last long.

I stuck around in FDC for another couple of weeks but then joined Vortex Inc.... again, the R7 was quite inactive but the R6's were Cloud Caraway, his brother Praetor, King Lionheart, and Johnny Dremak. Smaller faction but they had a good group of guys. Eventually made my way up to R6 of DIA (Internal Affairs) after a few months.

My most memorable moments were:
- That time LED had a super corrupt R7 (Wish I remember the name....) who was breaking all the LED rules left right and center, but he'd established power so was using the LED to his own ends. They had guys turning a blind eye to MotB on a daily basis. It was corruption at it's finest. I loved it for the immersive vibe it created in the world. Pretty sure they even let an MOTB hit squad enter a Senate meeting to gank everyone. Bless them.
- Somehow becoming part of the "built" squad (MK3). Funny, funny guys.
- VI and EC allying for a war against... BoS? Unsure. But due to low activity in VI it was pretty much just 15 EC guys and me fighting on a daily basis. Nico Truscello is one of the EC lads I still keep in touch with on Facebook. Nice guy, great fighter.

It's a shame I don't remember more names, though I'm sure if I saw them on a list I'd know immediately.

Anyway, looking forward to creating some new memories with y'all.

(Side note - I put down "Avalon Enterprises" as my faction of choice but I've got no idea what i'll actually choose)

Cheers,
Litheius.

Last edited:

Safwan

Advocate

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 1, 2017
Reactions
175 5 0
Welcome back

Ferin

Dilettante

Contributor
Jun 17, 2017
Reactions
325 14 4
Terran Defense Corps
I remember you mate. You were, and I assume remain, a ruddy ard cunt.

Although I thought you were washed away into the blue abyss with Gunba during the great floods of Brisbane?

Litheius

Dweller

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jan 27, 2019
Sydney, Australia
Reactions
4 0 0
I remember you mate. You were, and I assume remain, a ruddy ard cunt.

Although I thought you were washed away into the blue abyss with Gunba during the great floods of Brisbane?
Cheers mate, I do remember our somewhat brief time together in the FDC. Good to see you're still around.
Haha I'm down in Sydney now, so I managed to escape to safer lands. Poor old Gunba.

And cheers to all the other lads for the welcome. Nice to see some familiar names.

Last edited: