Not open for further replies.

Pablo Hernandez

Helpful Citizen

Golden Donator
Alpha Tester
Guns of the Conclave
Service Points: 0
Hello friends and fellow community members,

I would like to start off with asking Staff not to delete this post as it has nothing to do with breaking any rules this is a goodbye post from myself to the game and community until I feel like returning (if I ever do).

Recent events and past events have made me come to the realization that the community in this game does not matter as much as it should to staff or other community members, much like what happened in FoM, some things are repeating themselves again and these things could have been avoided by both sides of the community "Staff and Players".

I won't go into crazy specific detail in this post but I will say this, the matter with HC yesterday was 100% avoidable if certain things were not done/said by certain Staff and certain members of HC. I have been as neutral as I can possibly be as I am friends with many of the people involved.

I have watched this game grow from a prototype arena shooter based on FoMbat into the current itteration and I hope that it is successful but at this time I want nothing to do with it. Yes, I know we are still in Pre-Alpha stages of the game but there has been way too much drama in the past 6 months to a year surrounding the same group of people ruining the playtest and derailing forum posts.

To BioXide, I wish the best for you and this game if you keep going with it, and for your other games you're working your ass off on at the same time as this.

Gianni, not too sure what to put here, we've discussed a good deal of things already so I'm not too sure.

Chip, I hope you listen to my advice etc. When it comes to the restructure of GotC in the future.

Fickey, keep doing your thing with the forums and shit.

Litheius, keep making those banger soundtracks mate, we haven't talked recently you should message me sometime, I miss the banter from when you were a fellow HC.

The rest of Staff, keep doing what you're doing, I haven't really chatted with any of you that much.

To my fellow community members, I hope you enjoy the game when it comes out if you won't be in the Alpha/Beta.

To those of you that are discussing dismantling the game because you're upset, knock it the fuck off, you're all turning into Sawyer and seem like fucking clowns and you know who you are.

Hit me up if anyone wants to play Squad or other games in the future, always down to chill with peeps from FoM/MR.

Pce.

Pablo Hernandez.

Fowl

Citizen

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Guns of the Conclave
Hello friends and fellow community members,

I would like to start off with asking Staff not to delete this post as it has nothing to do with breaking any rules this is a goodbye post from myself to the game and community until I feel like returning (if I ever do).

Recent events and past events have made me come to the realization that the community in this game does not matter as much as it should to staff or other community members, much like what happened in FoM, some things are repeating themselves again and these things could have been avoided by both sides of the community "Staff and Players".

I won't go into crazy specific detail in this post but I will say this, the matter with HC yesterday was 100% avoidable if certain things were not done/said by certain Staff and certain members of HC. I have been as neutral as I can possibly be as I am friends with many of the people involved.

I have watched this game grow from a prototype arena shooter based on FoMbat into the current itteration and I hope that it is successful but at this time I want nothing to do with it. Yes, I know we are still in Pre-Alpha stages of the game but there has been way too much drama in the past 6 months to a year surrounding the same group of people ruining the playtest and derailing forum posts.

To BioXide, I wish the best for you and this game if you keep going with it, and for your other games you're working your ass off on at the same time as this.

Gianni, not too sure what to put here, we've discussed a good deal of things already so I'm not too sure.

Chip, I hope you listen to my advice etc. When it comes to the restructure of GotC in the future.

Fickey, keep doing your thing with the forums and shit.

Litheius, keep making those banger soundtracks mate, we haven't talked recently you should message me sometime, I miss the banter from when you were a fellow HC.

The rest of Staff, keep doing what you're doing, I haven't really chatted with any of you that much.

To my fellow community members, I hope you enjoy the game when it comes out if you won't be in the Alpha/Beta.

To those of you that are discussing dismantling the game because you're upset, knock it the fuck off, you're all turning into Sawyer and seem like fucking clowns and you know who you are.

Hit me up if anyone wants to play Squad or other games in the future, always down to chill with peeps from FoM/MR.

Pce.

Pablo Hernandez
Good fights, hope you come back later.

Reactions: Pablo Hernandez

Insomnia

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Guns of the Conclave
Gonna miss ya bud, thank you for taking me in and giving me the opportunity to try and prove myself throughout GoTC. It was a blast working contracts with you and hopefully once things settle down and everything gets sorted out you can come back, you're the only R7 for GoTC in my book buddy.

• Love

XCali

Taxpayer

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Followers of Eternity
Goodbye Father, thank you for all the times of chances you given me. It was really fun combating each other and creating content. Sucks you decided to leave, never the less I wish you the best and hope to see you in the future.

Hari Seldon

Enthusiast

Silver Donator
Alpha Tester
Followers of Eternity
Not that I can shoot for shit but you are one of those I would have been proud to follow my brother, my captain, my king.

Omavel

Taxpayer

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Oda Zaibatsu
Good luck sir, we had many great fights, it was super fun, hope to see you again in the future.

Diaxxie

Taxpayer

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Oda Zaibatsu
I'll try to keep in touch man. Always enjoyed the conversations I did have with you. Unfortunately I don't play Squad, but maybe something else, eh? How do you feel about Factorio? :smug2:

Omavel

Taxpayer

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Oda Zaibatsu
By the way I just wanted to throw this in, you were a very worthy opponent in combat, much more challenging than the average player, so thanks, was fun.

• Love

WintersFrost

Dilettante

Silver Donator
Alpha Tester
Civil Protection Commission
Best of luck to you Pablo. Despite your intent not to return, I hope to see you again in the future.

AtrocityLone

Dilettante

Silver Donator
Alpha Tester
Take it easy bud, im sure I'll catch you around in squad. Already miss that Lone time with you

• Love

Anya Clowes

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Good luck and see you later Pablo! I will always cherish the memories of when you were part of the Pony squad with me. You were always chill and was always a great hoot, you're quality people.

• Haha

MarlboroRed

Taxpayer

Silver Donator
Alpha Tester
Blue Lives Matter always remember this.

Status
Not open for further replies.