Hello All I am the Real ( Caudwell Speed ) not a fake one to trolling.

Caudwell

Clone

Civil Protection Commission
Service Points: 0
Hello All I am Caudwell Speed for some who can remember me from a long time on ( Face of Mankind ) Game - you seen me lot in the The Law Enforcement Department, the Police Faction from Face of Mankind.
Yes i seen some post on this website Forums for some time on asking about me.

Can some one help in on find way on in join the Police Faction on this Mankind Reborn Game i seen video of it

Please and Thank you - Caudwell Speed.

I am the Real ( Caudwell Speed ) not a fake one to trolling.

Hepopotan

Citizen

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
CPC is the LED equivalent in Mankind Reborn, I'd recommend joining the MR Offical Discord for updates (more active than the forum), the game is currently down until late August to September since its getting a update to its backend, at which point the game will transition to alpha (currently in pre-alpha). In order to actually join in on the playtest when it becomes live again you'll need to donate at least $35 USD for pre-alpha/alpha access via a Steam key.

MR Offical Discord: https://discord.gg/mankindreborn

Edit: sent you the unoffical CPC discord too in your DM.

Last edited:
Reactions: Necidious

Jade Star

Dilettante

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Avalon Enterprises
Sorry son but I'm going to have to detain you for impersonating an officer, I doubt the REAL Claudwell would write up some incoherent drivel such as this. Take a seat while I contact David Ord to assess your credibility. *Write's out report* Dang paperwork..

David Ord

Dilettante

Silver Donator
Alpha Tester
Sorry son but I'm going to have to detain you for impersonating an officer, I doubt the REAL Claudwell would write up some incoherent drivel such as this. Take a seat while I contact David Ord to assess your credibility. *Write's out report* Dang paperwork..
Make sure you are using the correct form

Alternately you can submit the report online using the link below and a CPC officer will review the information provided

Good day

Caudwell

Clone

Jade Star - You think i am not the Real Caudwell ( how sad :( you find out later on - i am the Real one from old - Face of Mankind - Game​

Safwan

Activist

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Welcome. o7