Hello from a former LED!

Aug 30, 2019
Civil Protection Commission
Service Points: 0
Hello! Hopefully someone here remembers me from the LED. Sadly I was late to the FoM party; I missed the real hey-day, but I came round in time enough to have some good fun. I was in the LED and of course plan to be in the equivalent faction in this game.

I'm SO glad they are sticking with pre-defined factions. In my opinion, the player-created factions of Fall of the Dominion were the final nail in FoM's coffin. Defined factions have you a starting point in the game. With player created, unless you knew somebody, you didn't have any particular direction. It didn't even hold my interest for one play session.

Ever since FoM died, I've been wishing for something like this. I'm so happy this is here, and of course I was glad to immediately donate and support. Can't wait to rejoin you all and meet some new folks, too!

-Karl

Reactions: AtrocityLone

Litheius

Game Artist

Staff member
Bronzed Donator
Audio Department
Alpha Tester
Jan 27, 2019
Sydney, Australia
Welcome aboard mate. The LED equivalent is CPC (Civil Protection Commission). If you join CPC via your account settings you'll see the CPC forums and will be able to find all the relevant faction info, including the CPC discord details.

Steel_Rain

Dweller

Dec 21, 2017
Chicago, IL
Terran Defense Corps
Welcome back!
Hello! Hopefully someone here remembers me from the LED. Sadly I was late to the FoM party; I missed the real hey-day, but I came round in time enough to have some good fun. I was in the LED and of course plan to be in the equivalent faction in this game.

I'm SO glad they are sticking with pre-defined factions. In my opinion, the player-created factions of Fall of the Dominion were the final nail in FoM's coffin. Defined factions have you a starting point in the game. With player created, unless you knew somebody, you didn't have any particular direction. It didn't even hold my interest for one play session.

Ever since FoM died, I've been wishing for something like this. I'm so happy this is here, and of course I was glad to immediately donate and support. Can't wait to rejoin you all and meet some new folks, too!

-Karl

Safwan

Enthusiast

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Jun 1, 2017
Good to see you back with us Rain. Join our Discord

Reactions: Steel_Rain