Hello from a oldie

Jul 30, 2017
Reactions
7 0 0
No Faction
Service Points: 0
Greetings!

Crazzy Greek here! Former servant of Domai Aureal, former high rank in EuroCore, former Shinta follower and former ganker legit merc in MoTB. Wouldn't be surprised if many of you don't recoqnize me since I was mostly active around 2005 until...2011ish? Jesus, writing this made me realise how old I am getting.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello everyone and also tell the devs that the game looks really promising, keep up the good work!

Toodles.

Safwan

Advocate

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 1, 2017
Reactions
190 7 0
Civil Protection Commission
Welcome back

Jord

Project Manager

Staff member
Management
Lead Level Designer
Jun 1, 2017
Oxford, UK
Reactions
143 2 0
Avalon
Enterprises
Welcome back Greek!

Sep 2, 2017
Reactions
16 0 0
No Faction
Welcome to MR, Crazzy. Always nice to see old players returning to the community, and we really appreciate your kind words of support. Quite a few oldies lurking about here, so hopefully you'll be able to see some familiar faces and reconnect with some comrades.

Shinta follower? So you remember when he got married in SL then?
I remember this and, I'm ashamed to admit, I played it with them for a time. To the point where I starting DJ'ing in SL and they came to my sets. Those were dark days indeed. I cringe a bit thinking about it, but we've all done things we're not proud of.

Hard Hat Harry

Helpful Citizen

Alpha Tester
Patron
Sep 8, 2017
Reactions
120 8 0
The Syndicate
"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in"
Applicable to FoM, welcome back!

Nov 12, 2018
Reactions
14 0 0
No Faction
Hello and welcome.
Servant of Domai? I was thinking about him the other day.
Life has a way of reminding us of the ties that bind. From one old friend to another, I cannot wait to see what the future has in store. Civility? Honor? Respect? War? Time will tell, but I do hope there are two empty cafe seats waiting.

Nov 12, 2018
Reactions
14 0 0
No Faction
Greetings!

Crazzy Greek here! Former servant of Domai Aureal, former high rank in EuroCore, former Shinta follower and former ganker legit merc in MoTB. Wouldn't be surprised if many of you don't recoqnize me since I was mostly active around 2005 until...2011ish? Jesus, writing this made me realise how old I am getting.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello everyone and also tell the devs that the game looks really promising, keep up the good work!

Toodles.
Servant? No, my friend. You were nothing of the sort. I remember a warrior, a man of courage and honor, a man dedicated to his faction. Although I am older still, servitude was never part of our history, only duty and friendship.

Last edited:

James Russell

Dweller

Alpha Tester
Patron
Oct 20, 2018
Reactions
7 0 0
Terran Defense Corps
Dang, you were my era, but I don't recognize you.. anyway, Welcome brother!