Hey! Garron here!

Garron99

Clone

Civilian
Service Points: 0
Hey there ladies and gents Garron here! Not sure if you remember me however I have been looking forward to this moment for a long time man, I spent a whole school year and summer it felt playing FoM back in 2014-2015 during FotD, whenever the game first released on steam f2p i was hooked! I loved the game so much by the time it was shut down I had over 400 hours because it was the only thing I would play.

I believe I started out in the FDC and didn't enjoy myself there but found a place at the LED and made quite a few friends there! Of the names I can remember there was Arsenic, Jack Mcintyre (I believe might be messing his name up), and C.J. Morris. I wanna say That C.J. was our R7 at the time and I made it as far as R4 or R5. I had fun with LED but ultimately ended up leaving and forming a merc faction with Jack and Arsenic and that didn't go very far. I hung around Arsenic and another player named OverRyder who was a hell of a character total punk rock dude, loved to stir up shit and people hated him from what I remember it was hilarious.

By the end of fall of the dominion's lifespan I found my home with the bears faction! I remember very fun times with Polar Bears, Snuggle Bears, Black Bears, and Gummy Bears. ( Don't think i forgot abt you tho Tonks xD) I remember waging war and raising hell with those guys and I can't wait to do it again hopefully!

Here's to Mankind Reborn, new friends, and new memories to be made!

Hepopotan

Citizen

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Civil Protection Commission
GotC is MotB's equivalent in MR. Currently the only operational merc cells that I'm aware of with their leaders are Red Brick Security (Pablo), Alpha Company (HBNY), and Blunt Force (KTwist) if you're thinking of joining one. Mind you faction mechanics aren't really implemented yet you so can't take contracts on through any kind of terminal in pre-alpha, but since we'll be moving into alpha those features will be added in sometime going forward.

Also, make sure to join the offical discord if you wanna be up to date with the game's current state.

Last edited:

XCali

Taxpayer

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Followers of Eternity
Welcome Overryder is still around he’s in SYN now