High Command Applications OPEN

RIPndippn

Dweller

Dec 27, 2018
No Faction
Service Points: 0
Thank you for applying for the FDC, a reqruitment officer will be waiting for you in the locker room(Don't drop your soap).
i brought my soap rope , and a bat to line out fools that dont know how to act

Jade Star

Dilettante

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 28, 2017
Avalon
Enterprises
Remember if your bad your expendable and will be added to the list of shit HCs. The pressure is on.

Shakespears

Game Writer

Staff member
Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 14, 2017
Civil Protection Commission
Remember if your bad your expendable and will be added to the list of shit HCs. The pressure is on.
It's been some times since FOM so people have grown for the better or maybe worse. Either way, anyone has a chance this time around if they can show potential through their application and interview(if they receive one).

The process of deciding on selecting applicants for "approval" has been pretty unbiased when it comes to FOM history. We're really trying to focus on the present and future, not the past.

Jun 13, 2018
North Star Mining
These applications are for R5-R6 and not a direct application for R7. It's much better to have a good amount of decent active HC members then only a few good. You want plenty of content generating players in your factions and their demotion is only one button click away if they fail. Even bad actions can create good content.
It should of course be balanced so the faction doesn't collapse under the bad actions. But that is for the chain of command to uphold with the R7 having the final responsibility.

I think all who have any interest should apply, given that they are honest in their application and can put in the time.
I agree with the bad actions leading to great content, I always saw these as "Plan B's" when the luck ran out...

When your creative and innovative HC [who naturally accrue other individuals] can have their own conflicts and identity within the boundaries of a shared vision that is inclusive of luck, diplomacy, tension and production you know you're taking your first steps as a credible R7.

Last edited:

Viper

Dweller

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 28, 2017
Terran Defense Corps
I would love to apply on the off chance I get picked, but life is keeping me busy as of right now sadly.

Meliarion

Taxpayer

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jul 5, 2017
Followers of Eternity
How many applications have you recieved for HC so far? Enough to fill out a roster for all the factions?

Necidious

Community Manager

Staff member
Management
Jun 1, 2017
No Faction
Service Points: 2400
How many applications have you recieved for HC so far? Enough to fill out a roster for all the factions?
We've received around 38 applications, and we have 7 more interviews planned today. Once that's done, we'll be filling the positions. So yes, we'll have enough.

Ferin

Dilettante

Contributor
Jun 17, 2017
Terran Defense Corps
I for one welcome our new, Tornadium themed, Overlords.

Synpse

Citizen

Contributor
Feb 13, 2018
The Syndicate
Sounds like too much responsability

Hesphos

Helpful Citizen

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 6, 2017
North Star Mining
I just got back on the forums and put my application in.

Only 5 months too late I guess.

Reactions: Fickey