Hihi

Civil Protection Commission
Service Points: 0
Hey guys, so I haven't payed FoM but I found you guys looking for a game with player run politics since I'm super into that.

A bit about me, I'm an International Relations Student and I'm a big bureaucracy need.

Anyways I hope to get to know more about this place and you guys and participate.

Fowl

Citizen

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Guns of the Conclave
Yo, Welcome. Servers are not up right now but there's a playtest coming up around Feb-march I'm told. I'll see you in game then.

Pooeb

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Civilian
Hey! Glad to see you found your way to CPC. Hopefully Ord and them are treating you well and answering any law and politics questions you have about the game. Always glad to see someone who has never played FoM get interested in the game we've all loved for a long time. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do ❤️.

Banjo

Advocate

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Terran Defense Corps
Just FYI, It will probably be hard to get involved with political decisions straight out of the cloning vat. Usually, these decisions are reserved for faction HC and reputable players. This will take a lot of leg work to get into the right rank and build up your network and reputation. That said you probably stand a better chance of getting this kind of gameplay in MR than in any other game, so if you stick around and put in the work then you'll reach it someday. With the path you have chosen you should probably expect to be just another cop for some time.

Reactions: Alucard and Arson

Necidious

Community Manager

Staff member
Project Management
Civilian
Hey guys, so I haven't payed FoM but I found you guys looking for a game with player run politics since I'm super into that.

A bit about me, I'm an International Relations Student and I'm a big bureaucracy need.

Anyways I hope to get to know more about this place and you guys and participate.
Hi, and welcome!

As many have already mentioned; once you reach the higher faction ranks our game has to offer, Mankind Reborn will undoubtedly fulfill your bureaucracy needs! That, or you can decide to dedicate your entire player career to writing legislation for a political party within the Mankind Reborn universe.

We will be opening up the servers pretty soon for those who have pledged to the project, so feel free to hop in if you can.

If you have any questions regarding the game, my door is always open for a chat!